- The report contains detailed information about Richmont Mines Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Richmont Mines Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Richmont Mines Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Richmont Mines Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Richmont Mines Inc. business.
About Richmont Mines Inc.
Richmont Mines Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in northeast Canada.
The Beaufor Mine property along with other adjacent properties, such as Pascalis, Perron, Colombiere, Courvan and Perron Blocks 2, 3, and 4, are located approximately 27 kilometres to the northeast of the town of Val-dOr, in the Abitibi-Est County, in the Province of Quebec, Canada.
The property, which includes the Mineral Reserves and Resources of the Beaufor Mine, consists of a series of adjacent mining rights subdivided into four projects, including Perron, Beaufor, Pascalis, and Colombiere. The projects consist of 2 mining leases, 1 mining concession and 23 claims approximately a total area of 591.5 hectares (ha). The Courvan project and Perron blocks 2, 3, and 4 form another group of mining titles. This group consists of 2 mining concessions and 66 claims, approximately a total area of 1,298 ha.
Island Gold Mine
The Island Gold Mine is located approximately 85 kilometers northeast of Wawa, Ontario, Canada, in the Sault Ste. Marie Mining Division. The Island Gold property consists of 137 patented, leased and staked claims totalling 4,684 ha.
The company has a 75% interest in the Edwards property, a group of 39 claims covering an area of approximately 694 hectares. This property is located to the east of the Island Gold property.
The Ego property, which is a group of 3 claims covering an area of approximately 73 hectares, and is located west of the Island Gold property.
Exploration Projects and Other Properties
The company owns or holds interests in mining properties at different stages of exploration.
Valentine Lake, Newfoundland, Canada: The Valentine Lake Property is located in Central Newfoundland. The property can be accessed by a 75 kilometers long gravel road from Millertown, via the Buchans Highway. The Valentine Lake property consists of 4 grouped mineral exploration licences covering a total area of 13,475 hectares and a total of 539 claims.
Wasamac, Quebec, Canada: The Wasamac property is located approximately 15 kilometers southwest of Rouyn-Noranda, Province of Quebec. The Wasamac property consists of 3 mining concessions (CM 349, CM 364, and CM 370) and 1 claim which represents a total area of 759.36 hectares in the Beauchastel Township. Richmont Mines owns 100% of the mining concessions relating to the Wasamac property. In 2009, 2 drill holes were completed for a total of 513 metres on the Wasamac property.
Francoeur Project, Quebec, Canada: The Francoeur property is located approximately 25 kilometers southwest of Rouyn-Noranda, Province of Quebec. The Francoeur property consists of 13 mining claims, including 3 mining concessions and 4 mining leases, covering a total surface area of 363 hectares. These claims are located in Beauchastel Township and are wholly owned by Richmont Mines.
Richmont Mines Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RICHMONT MINES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RICHMONT MINES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RICHMONT MINES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RICHMONT MINES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RICHMONT MINES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Richmont Mines Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Richmont Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Richmont Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Richmont Mines Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Richmont Mines Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RICHMONT MINES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RICHMONT MINES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RICHMONT MINES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RICHMONT MINES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RICHMONT MINES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RICHMONT MINES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Richmont Mines Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Richmont Mines Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Richmont Mines Inc. Major Shareholders
Richmont Mines Inc. History
Richmont Mines Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Richmont Mines Inc. Offices and Representations
Richmont Mines Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Richmont Mines Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Richmont Mines Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Richmont Mines Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Richmont Mines Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Richmont Mines Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Richmont Mines Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Richmont Mines Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Richmont Mines Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Richmont Mines Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Richmont Mines Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Richmont Mines Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?