- The report contains detailed information about Rautaruukki Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rautaruukki Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rautaruukki Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rautaruukki Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rautaruukki Corporation business.
About Rautaruukki Corporation
Rautaruukki Corporation operates in the steel and engineering industries. The company supplies metal-based components, systems and integrated systems to the construction and engineering industries. It has operations in 26 countries.
Ruukki Construction supplies steel construction solutions for commercial and industrial construction, as well as for infrastructure foundation and transport infrastructure projects. Its product portfolio includes building frames, wall and roofing products, and integrated systems for single- and multi-storey construction. The company also offers traffic noise barriers and highway guard rails for infrastructure construction, piles, retaining wall structures, and foundations for harbour construction. Ruukki Constructions main markets are the Nordic countries, Baltic states, Central Eastern Europe, Russia, and Ukraine.
Ruukki Engineering supplies metal-based solutions for the lifting, handling and transportation equipment industry, as well as for the paper and wood processing, energy and offshore industries. Its product portfolio includes cabins, booms, masts and frames for goods and container handling, the construction and mining industry and forestry; telescopic booms, frames and parts for mobile cranes; windmill components, such as base frames, flanges for joining sections and welded frame structures, and windmill tower plates for the energy industry; and oil sumps, and common base frames and base frames for ships and power plant diesel generators. Ruukki Engineering serves globally-operating European companies.
Ruukki Metals supplies a range of steel, stainless steel, and aluminium as standard and special steel products, parts and components. Its product portfolio includes hot- and cold-rolled steels, metal- and colour-coated steels, and tubes and profiles, as well as stainless steel and aluminium sold as trading products. It also offers product-related prefabrication, logistics, and storage services. Ruukki Metals main market areas are the Nordic countries, Baltic states, and Russia, together with European customers of special steel products.
Ruukki Production: Ruukki Production manufactures hot-rolled, cold-rolled and coated plate and strip products and steel tubes for Rautaruukkis customerfacing divisions. The steel product manufacturing division, Ruukki Production, was merged with Ruukki Metals, as of February 1, 2009.
The company, in 2008, acquired a German company, Wolter Metallverarbeitung GmbH, which makes telescopic booms and booms for special cranes for customers in the lifting, handling, and transportation equipment industry.
The company, in 2008, acquired the business operations of Finnish company Hybri-Steel Oy, which specializes in laser-welded plates and laser and laserhybrid welding.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rautaruukki Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rautaruukki Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rautaruukki Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rautaruukki Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rautaruukki Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAUTARUUKKI CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rautaruukki Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rautaruukki Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rautaruukki Corporation Major Shareholders
Rautaruukki Corporation History
Rautaruukki Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rautaruukki Corporation Offices and Representations
Rautaruukki Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rautaruukki Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rautaruukki Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Rautaruukki Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Rautaruukki Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rautaruukki Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rautaruukki Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rautaruukki Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Rautaruukki Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Rautaruukki Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rautaruukki Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rautaruukki Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?