- The report contains detailed information about Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp business.
About Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp
East West Resource Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, zinc, nickel, and precious metal properties, as well a platinum group metals in northwestern Ontario.
The company acquired a 100% interest in 233 claim units in the Norton Lake area.
The company and Trillium North Minerals Ltd. (Trillium) jointly acquired a 100% interest in two mineral claim groups totaling 478 mineral claim units in the Anders Lake and Leckie Lake areas.
Nighthawk Joint Venture
The company has a 40% interest in a joint venture comprising a 339 unit pooled mineral claim group, together with Selkirk Metals Holding Corp. and Trillium.
In 2004, the company acquired a 50% interest in 77 claim units in the Thunder Bay Mining Division. In 2008, the company and its joint venture partner, Mega Uranium Ltd., have an option agreement with Xstrata Copper, whereby Xstrata Copper might earn a 51-per-cent interest in two contiguous properties (Hamlin and Deaty Creek) totalling 157 claim units.
In 2003, the company acquired 100% interest in seven claim units in the Thunder Bay Mining Division. It has a joint venture with Mega Uranium Ltd. (Mega), whereby Mega might earn 50% of the companys interest. In 2008, the company and Mega, signed an agreement with Xstrata Copper, whereby Xstrata Copper might earn a 51-per-cent interest in two contiguous properties (Hamlin and Deaty Creek) totalling 157 claim units.
The company owns 50% interest in approximately 50 claim units through staking. Its agreements include:
The company acquired 100% interest in three mineral leases from Teck Cominco Ltd. (Teck); it has the option to acquire 100% interest in certain surface and mineral rights comprising 421 claim units; and it could acquire 100% interest in 86 leases and nine claim units from NWT Copper Mines.
The Marshall Lake property is subject to a joint venture agreement with Marshall Lake Mining PLC (Marshall Lake Mining). As of April 30, 2009, the company and its 50:50 joint venture partner, Marshall Lake Mining, staked additional claims resulting in control of 50 square miles contiguous to the existing Marshall Lake claims.
In 2003, the company and Mega acquired 100% (50% each) interest in 11 claims located in the Thunder Bay Mining Division.
Ox Lake Exploration Project
In 2008, the company staked 572 claim units known as the Ox Lake Exploration Project.
In 2008, the company acquired 968 claim units covering 34,560 acres, pursuant to a joint venture agreement with Temex Resources Corp. (Temex) as a 50% partner.
Max Exploration Project
In 2008, the company staked 587 claim units known as the Max Exploration Project and Northern Shield Resources Inc. has been granted an option to earn a 50% interest in this companys project.
GP 2 Project
As of April 30, 2009, the company acquired 333 claim units known as the GP 2 Project. In 2008, the company and partner Temex entered into an option and joint venture agreement with Mill City Gold Corp. (Mill City) whereby Mill City would earn a 50% interest in the GP2 Property in the Noront-McFaulds Lake area.
In 2008, the company entered into a letter of intent with Canadian Orebodies Inc. (Orebodies) to sell an 80% legal and beneficial interest in its Trump 96 claim unit property, comprising 1,536 hectares in the James Bay Lowlands near the Norton Lake.
Feeder Claims Project
The company acquired by staking 268 claim units known as the Feeder Claims Project. In 2008, it entered into an option agreement with KWG Resources Inc. (KWG), whereby KWG has been granted an option to earn up to a 65% interest in a 12 claim property known as the Feeder Claims.
Eva Kitto Project
In 2008, the company acquired a 100% interest in the Eva Kitto Project by purchasing from the Mega Uranium Ltd. (Mega).
East West Resource Corporation was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAINY MOUNTAIN ROYALTY CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Major Shareholders
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp History
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Offices and Representations
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Capital Market Snapshot
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp 1-year Stock Charts
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp 5-year Stock Charts
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?