- The report contains detailed information about Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. business.
About Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc.
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of mobile phones and accessories in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC); and the production and sale of molybdenum concentrates in the PRC.
The company classified its products into two business segments, Mobile Phones and Mining.
The company owns 61.1% interest in Qiao Xing Mobile Communication Co. Ltd. (QX Mobile), which manufactures mobile handsets in China. It manufactures and sells mobile handsets based primarily on the GSM global cellular technologies. QX Mobile operates its business primarily through CEC Telecom Co., Ltd. (CECT), its 96.6% owned subsidiary in China. QX Mobiles products sold under the VEVA brand.
QX Mobile develops, produces, and markets a range of mobile handsets. QX Mobiles in-house handset development teams are based in two research and development centers in Beijing and Huizhou. QX Mobiles Beijing research center focuses on developing higher-end and differentiated products, while its Huizhou research center concentrates on developing handsets targeted at the mid-range and economy markets based on existing technologies.
QX Mobile sells its products primarily to its national distributors, provincial distributors, and TV direct sales distributors, which resell its products to end customers either directly or through their own distribution networks, which are local distributors and retail outlets. It also involves in the online retailing of its VEVA branded handsets directly to end customers at its Web site, www.vevago.com. It also operates its own specialty retail stores to market and sell its VEVA branded handsets directly to end customers. As of July 10, 2010, QX Mobile operates six VEVA retail stores in Beijing, China.
In addition, the company owns 100% of China Luxuriance Jade Company, Ltd. (China Luxuriance or CLJC), which operates in the molybdenum mining and processing industry. CLJC, through its wholly owned Chinese subsidiaries, owns the right to receive the expected residual returns from Chifeng Haozhou Mining Company Limited (Haozhou), a company that owns 100% interest in the Erdaoyingzi molybdenum mining property in China. Haozhou owns the exploration license of a mine covering 53.9 square kilometers (the mine) in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region in the PRC approximately 745 kilometers northeast of Beijing.
Through exploration of 32.34 square kilometers of this property, Haozhou estimates that the mine has a reserve of approximately 30,985 tonnes of molybdenum metal. Haozhou intends to explore the remaining 21.56 square kilometers of the property in future.
In 2009, the company sold 100% of its equity interest in Qiao Xing Communication Holdings Limited (QXCH) to Dragon Fu Investment Limited (DFIL).
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. History
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Qiao Xing Universal Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?