- The report contains detailed information about Plaintree Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Plaintree Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Plaintree Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Plaintree Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Plaintree Systems Inc. business.
About Plaintree Systems Inc.
Plaintree Systems Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and support of electronic products and specialty structures products.
The company operates in Electronics division and Specialty Structures division.
The Electronics division has two main product lines, aerospace and optical wireless transmission links.
Aerospace: The company manufactures a range of components for the aerospace market, including wheel speed transducers for aircraft antiskid, electromagnetic indicators for aircraft cockpit instrumentation, and proximity sensors for general sensing on aircrafts. It markets its products world-wide through direct sales, system integrators, distributors and repair centers.
Optical Wireless: The company designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports infrared optical wireless transmission links. Its WAVEBRIDGE links send information (voice, video, and data) on a beam of infrared light. These links act as a replacement for cable or fiber. These links are also an alternative to microwave or radio frequency (RF) systems and they require no licensing. Optical wireless systems can also carry a bigger payload than RF systems.
Specialty Structures Division
The company develops mechanical jointing system to interconnect multi-axial tubular components. The system is used in architectural, commercial, and industrial structures using steel, aluminum, or stainless steel materials. It offers covering systems to complement these applications. The companys product offerings include commercial domes, barrel vaults, space frames, free form structures, and solar support systems.
Plaintree Systems Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Plaintree Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Plaintree Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Plaintree Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Plaintree Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Plaintree Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLAINTREE SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Plaintree Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Plaintree Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Plaintree Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Plaintree Systems Inc. History
Plaintree Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Plaintree Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Plaintree Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Plaintree Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Plaintree Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Plaintree Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Plaintree Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Plaintree Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Plaintree Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Plaintree Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Plaintree Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Plaintree Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Plaintree Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Plaintree Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?