- The report contains detailed information about Patriot Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patriot Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patriot Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patriot Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patriot Gold Corp. business.
About Patriot Gold Corp.
Patriot Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource properties, primarily gold in Arizona and Nevada.
Bruner and Vernal Properties
The companys Bruner and Vernal properties are located in western Nevada. Pursuant to a Property Option Agreement with MinQuest, Inc. (MinQuest), the company has the option to earn 100% interest in the Bruner and Vernal mineral exploration properties.
The Bruner Property is located approximately 130 miles east-southeast of Reno, Nevada at the northern end of the Paradise Range. It holds the property through 51 unpatented mining claims (1,020 acres) and 28 patented claims (477.655 acres).
The Vernal Project is located approximately 140 miles east-southeast of Reno, Nevada on the west side of the Shoshone Mountains. It holds the property through 12 unpatented mining claims (240 acres).
In April 2010, the company entered into an assignment agreement with its wholly owned subsidiary, Provex Resources, Inc. (Provex), to assign the option to an undivided right, title, and interest in the Bruner Expansion Property to Provex.
The Moss property consists of 104 unpatented claims and 15 patented claims located in the Oatman mining district of Mohave County, Arizona.
Gintoff Claim: The company holds a single patented claim.
MinQuest Claims: The company holds the MinQuest claims through 104 unpatented mining claims that were acquired from MinQuest. It owns 100% interest in the MinQuest Claims.
The property consists of six patented claims, which as a group the company calls the Williams Property. These claims were held collectively by 23 owners with in an extended family. The company owns 100% interest in the Williams Property.
Greenwood Claim: The company owns a single patented claim.
Martinez Claims: The company acquired five patented claims from Ramon and Edna Martinez.
Ruth and Rattan Claims: The company owns two patented claims known as the Ruth and Rattan claims.
The Whiskey is located in Mineral County, Nevada and consists of 83 unpatented mining claims.
In April 2010, the company entered into an assignment agreement with its wholly owned subsidiary, Provex Resources, Inc. (Provex), to assign the exclusive option to an undivided right, title and interest in the Whiskey Property to Provex.
In 2008, the company executed a property option agreement with MinQuest granting it the right to acquire 100% of the mining interests in the NK Property (NK) that is controlled by MinQuest. The NK consists of 24 unpatented mining claims and is located in Mineral County in an unincorporated mining area in west-central Nevada.
In April 2010, the company entered into an assignment agreement with its wholly owned subsidiary, Provex Resources, Inc. (Provex), to assign the exclusive option to an undivided right, title and interest in the NK Property to Provex.
In 2008, the company executed a property option agreement with MinQuest granting it the right to acquire 100% of the mining interests in the Weepah Property (Weepah) that is controlled by MinQuest. The Weepah Property consists of 14 unpatented claims and is located in Esmeralda County, Nevada.
In 2008, the company entered into an assignment and assumption agreement with American Goldfields Inc. (Goldfields), to acquire the exclusive option to an undivided right, title and interest in 22 unpatented Federal mining claims located in Esmeralda County, Nevada. The property consists of 24 mineral claims elongated in an east-west direction, covering approximately 450 acres located in railroad pass between the Montezuma range to the northeast and the Silver Peak range to the southwest.
In April 2010, the company entered into an assignment agreement with its wholly owned subsidiary, Provex Resources, Inc. (Provex), to assign the exclusive option to an undivided right, title and interest in the Imperial Property to Provex.
Patriot Gold Corp. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patriot Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patriot Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patriot Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patriot Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patriot Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATRIOT GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patriot Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patriot Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patriot Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Patriot Gold Corp. History
Patriot Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patriot Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Patriot Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patriot Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patriot Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Patriot Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Patriot Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patriot Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patriot Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patriot Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Patriot Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Patriot Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patriot Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patriot Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?