- The report contains detailed information about Pan American Silver Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pan American Silver Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pan American Silver Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pan American Silver Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pan American Silver Corp. business.
About Pan American Silver Corp.
Pan American Silver Corp. engages in the operation, development, and exploration of silver producing properties and assets. The companys principal product is silver, although gold, zinc, lead and copper are also produced and sold. It carries on mining operations in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia, and has control over non-producing silver assets in each of those jurisdictions and in the United States.
The Huaron mine is owned and operated by Pan American Silver S.A. Mina Quiruvilca (Mina Quiruvilca), an entity in which the company, indirectly through its subsidiaries, owns 100% of the outstanding voting shares and 99.93% of the total outstanding equity. The Huaron mine is an underground silver mine located in the Department of Pasco, Province of Pasco, District of Huayllay in central Peru, 320 kilometres northeast of Lima. The property consists of 252 concessions spanning approximately 63,822.2 hectares. The company has the right on all of these concessions to explore, develop and exploit as well as the right to market the products.
The Morococha mine is owned and operated by Compañía Minera Argentum S.A. (Argentum), a Peruvian company in which the company, through its subsidiary Pan American Peru, has a 92.01% voting (the remaining interest is held by Alejandro Gubbins and Compania Minera Casapalca S.A). In addition, the company has 96.4% of the non-voting investment shares resulting in a total ownership interest of approximately 92.2%, as of December 31, 2009.
The Morococha property is located in the Morococha District, Yauli Province, Junin Department, Peru, on the east side of the continental divide just below Ticlo summit, approximately 38 kilometres west of the city of La Oroya and 137 kilometres east of Lima.
The Morococha property is comprised of three economic administrative units (UEA) and various concessions held outside of these UEAs. The three UEAs contain 458 mining concessions owned outright by Argentum, 11 concessions have been transferred to Argentum from Silver Lead Mining Company (public registry pending), and 5 concessions have been transferred to Argentum from Sociedad Minera Corona. 37 concessions are under a lease agreement with Corporacion Minera Sacracancha S.A. for a grand total of 12,192.01 hectares. In addition, there are 21 mining concessions held with different third party participations covering 106.23 hectares. The majority of the mining concessions comprising the Morococha property are contiguous.
The Alamo Dorado mine is managed and operated through Pan Americans wholly owned Mexican subsidiary, Minera Corner Bay S.A. de C.V. (MCB). The Alamo Dorado mine is located 45 kilometres south-southeast of the town of Alamos in the southeast corner of the State of Sonora. The Alamo Dorado mine consists of two contiguous exploitation concessions, the 509 hectare Alamo Ocho concession and the 4,865 hectare Alamo Dorado concession; and 5 exploration concessions covering 6,014 hectares, and surface rights covering 763.64 hectares.
La Colorada Mine
Pan American Silvers wholly-owned subsidiary, Plata Panamericana S.A. de C.V. (Pan American Mexico), owns and operates the La Colorada mine. The La Colorada mine is comprised of 37 exploitation claims totaling approximately 2,864.1 hectares. In addition, Pan American also has control over approximately 571 hectares of surface rights covering the main workings, namely the Candelaria, Campaña, Recompensa and Estrella/Amolillo mines.
The company has a 100% ownership in the mine. The mine is being operated through two Argentine companies, Minera Triton Argentina S.A. (MTA) and Compañía Minera Alto Valle S.A. (Alto Valle).
The Manantial Espejo mine consists of 17 mineral concessions granted by the Mining Authority of the Province of Santa Cruz to MTA and Alto Valle, covering a total of 25,533 hectares and extending approximately 36 kilometres east-west and 19 kilometres north-south. The property includes ownership of three surface properties purchased by MTA to facilitate support and improve the performance of its mining and exploration activities. These surface rights cover an area of 43,207 hectares.
The company has a 95% interest in Pan American Silver (Bolivia) S.A. (PASB), a Bolivian company that owns a 50% joint venture interest in, and is the operator of, the San Vicente project. The remaining interest in the joint venture project is held by Corporación Minera de Bolivia (COMIBOL), the Bolivian state mining company. The project consists of 15 concessions, totaling 8,159 hectares.
The Navidad property is located in Gastre Department in the Province of Chubut, southern Argentina. The Navidad property is divided into four property claims, each of which is an MD (Manifestacion de Discumbrimiento) 2,500 hectares in area. Approximately 120,000 hectares of additional mineral rights are held or have been applied for in the name of Minera Argenta S. A. and Minera Aquiline Argentina S.A. in the Province for exploration in connection with the Navidad property.
La Preciosa project
The La Preciosa project is located in Durango State, approximately 47 km northeast of the city of Durango. The property consists of a block of mineral exploitation concessions covering approximately 32,400 hectares. The La Preciosa property covers gold and silver bearing epithermal quartz veins, with barite and lesser quantities of base metals, primarily zinc and lead. The company also owns interests in other investment and resource properties in each of the jurisdictions in which it operates, and in Canada and the United States.
Pan American Silver Corp. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pan American Silver Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pan American Silver Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pan American Silver Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pan American Silver Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pan American Silver Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pan American Silver Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pan American Silver Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pan American Silver Corp. Major Shareholders
Pan American Silver Corp. History
Pan American Silver Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pan American Silver Corp. Offices and Representations
Pan American Silver Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pan American Silver Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pan American Silver Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pan American Silver Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pan American Silver Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pan American Silver Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pan American Silver Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pan American Silver Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pan American Silver Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pan American Silver Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pan American Silver Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pan American Silver Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?