- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Rim Mining Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Rim Mining Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Rim Mining Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Rim Mining Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Rim Mining Corporation business.
About Pacific Rim Mining Corporation
Pacific Rim Mining Corp., a mineral resource corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metals properties, primarily gold and silver.
El Dorado Gold Project, El Salvador
The companys principal exploration property and sole material property is the El Dorado gold project, located in El Salvador. It has 100% interest in the El Dorado project. The El Dorado project consists of a 144 square kilometer area covered by 3 exploration licenses.
Zamora-Cerro Colorado Gold Project, El Salvador
The Zamora and Cerro Colorado project consist of a 125 square kilometer land package located 50 kilometers northwest of San Salvador, in El Salvador. The company has an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Zamora gold project in El Salvador from a consortium of private companies.
On August 20, 2010, Pacific Rim Mining Corporation through its Panamanian subsidiary Minera Verde S.A. has signed a binding Letter of Intent with Compania Minera Clifton S.A. to acquire a 100% interest in the Remance project located in Panama, Central America. The Parties have agreed to sign a formal option agreement granting Minera Verde the right and option to acquire 100% of Minera Clifton's right, title and interest in the Remance project.
Pacific Rim Mining Corp. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Rim Mining Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Rim Mining Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC RIM MINING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Major Shareholders
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation History
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Offices and Representations
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Rim Mining Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?