- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Iron Ore Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Iron Ore Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Iron Ore Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Iron Ore Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Iron Ore Corporation business.
About Pacific Iron Ore Corporation
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation engages in the mining and exploration of mineral properties in Canada.
The companys mining claims are located in Canada, on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, and in the province of Ontario.
In British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, the company holds a 100% interest in 515 mineral claims which cover approximately 242,094 hectares as of December 31, 2008. These mineral interests are segregated into two areas of interest. Its first area of interest is the Port Renfrew block, which includes the Pearson Project, which comprises approximately 362 mineral claims and covers approximately 167,422 hectares. The companys principal property, the Pearson Project comprises 147 mineral claims and approximately 63,389 hectares. The companys second area of interest on Vancouver Island consists of its 153 mineral claims located north of Port Renfrew and comprises approximately 74,672 hectares.
In Ontario, the company, as of December 31, 2008, held a 100% interest in 103 mineral claims and leases which were grouped into 8 properties and cover approximately 14,096 hectares. Of these Ontario based claims, 29 mineral claims/leases are located in the Kenora Mining Division, 73 mineral claims/leases are located in the Patricia Mining Division, and 1 mineral claim/lease is located in the Red Lake Mining Division.
The St. Anthony property comprises approximately 6,992 hectares (46 mining claims). The King Bay/Best property comprises approximately 2,064 hectares (11 mining claims and 14 leases). The Big Mack property is a mining lease which comprises approximately 224 hectares (1 mining claim). The Separation property comprises approximately 2,640 hectares (21 mining claims) and adjoins the Big Mack and together these two comprise the Paterson Lake district. The Pakeagama property comprises approximately 256 hectares (1 mining claim). The Witch Bay/Code property comprises approximately 256 hectares (1 mining claim). The Scarp Lake/Garnet property comprises approximately 1,152 hectares (6 mining claims). The company also owns two claims comprising approximately 512 hectares referred to as the Jutton property.
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation was incorporated in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Iron Ore Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Iron Ore Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC IRON ORE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Major Shareholders
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation History
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Offices and Representations
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Iron Ore Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?