- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. business.
About Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd.
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation and development of mineral properties in Canada and Argentina. It primarily focuses on exploring for uranium, base and precious metals.
Watson Lake Claims, Yukon Territory: The company has a 70% interest in mineral claims. The property consists of 38 mineral claims covering an area of 794 hectares in southeastern Yukon Territory, approximately 135 kilometers northwest of Watson Lake.
Nugget Mountain Claims, Caribou Mining Division, B.C: The company has a 100% interest in 14 mineral claims known as the Nugget Mountain Property. It owns a 100% interest in 2 post mineral claims in the Cariboo mining division.
Haskins-Reed Property (British Columbia): The company has signed an option agreement to acquire 100% of the Haskins-Reed Property located in the Cassiar Mining District of North Central British Columbia.
Regalo Property (Argentina): The company has an option agreement to acquire up to a 70% interest in the Regalo Property located in the Patagonia region of southern Argentina.
Otish Mountain Matoush Claims, Quebec (Uranium Exploration): The company has a total of 285 mineral claims for uranium exploration in the Otish Mountains of central Quebec for a total area of 150 square kilometers. The company entered into an agreement with Strateco Resources Inc. (Strateco) whereby Strateco was granted the option to earn 60% interest in 277 of the companys claims located in the Matoush area.
Papaskwasati Claims, Otish Mountains, Quebec (Uranium Exploration): The company owns 622 claims in the Papaskwasati Basin of Quebec's Otish Mountains for a total of 333 square kilometers. The company also purchased an additional 151 claims for a total of 81 square kilometers in the Papaskwasati area.
Mont-Laurier Claims, Quebec (Uranium Exploration): The company staked a total of 108 claims in the Mont-Laurier district of southern Quebec and holds a total of 63 square kilometers.
Cueva del Chacho Claim, Argentina (Uranium Exploration): The company has acquired by staking the Cueva del Chacho property in La Rioja province, Argentina, consisting of a total of 30 square kilometers.
Cerro Solo Basin Claims, Argentina (Uranium Exploration): The company has staked 3 cateos in Chubut province, Argentina, for a total of 300 square kilometers. The Cerro Solo Basin claims lie approximately 30 kilometers east of the Cerro Solo sedimentary uranium deposit.
Dalziel Property: The company has acquired a 100% interest in five crown granted minerals claims, known as the Dalziel Property, located within its Haskins Reed polymetalic property near Cassiar in North Central British Columbia.
In September 2009, Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. reported that the company has acquired, subject to regulatory approval, 100% of four mineral claims in the Slate Bay area of the Red Lake gold district in the province of Ontario, comprising 44 units and totaling 704 hectares .
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as Consolidated Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. and changed its name to Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. in July 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC BAY MINERALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. History
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?