- The report contains detailed information about OZ Minerals Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OZ Minerals Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OZ Minerals Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OZ Minerals Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OZ Minerals Limited business.
About OZ Minerals Limited
OZ Minerals Limited engages in the exploration for, and the mining, processing and sale of zinc, copper, lead, gold, silver, nickel and other minerals into both metal and metal in concentrates in Australia and Asia.
The company has built a portfolio of exploration and development projects in Australia, Canada, Tunisia, Sweden, Mexico, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, and China.
The Century Mine is an open-cut zinc and lead mine located approximately 250 kilometers north of Mount Isa, near to the Gulf of Carpentaria in Queensland.
Sepon Copper Mine
The Sepon Copper operation is an open-cut copper mine located approximately 40 kilometres north of the town of Sepon, in Savannakhet Province of Lao Peoples Democratic Republic (Laos).
Sepon Gold Mine
The Sepon Gold operation is an open-cut gold mine located approximately 40 kilometers north of the town of Sepon, in Savannakhet Province of the Laos.
The Avebury Mine is an underground nickel mine located on the west coast of Tasmania in Australia.
The Canadian Operations represent zinc and copper exploration projects located in Canadas Territory of Nunavut.
Dugald River Project
The Dugald River deposit is an undeveloped zinc source located in north-west Queensland approximately 65 kilometers north-west of Cloncurry and 85 kilometers north-east of Mount Isa.
In November 2009, the company and IMX Resources Ltd. have signed a binding heads of agreement to form a joint venture to explore for and develop copper-gold projects on IMX's Mt Woods tenements in South Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OZ MINERALS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OZ MINERALS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OZ MINERALS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OZ MINERALS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OZ MINERALS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OZ Minerals Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OZ Minerals Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OZ Minerals Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OZ Minerals Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OZ Minerals Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. OZ MINERALS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OZ MINERALS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OZ MINERALS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OZ MINERALS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OZ MINERALS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OZ MINERALS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OZ Minerals Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OZ Minerals Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OZ Minerals Limited Major Shareholders
OZ Minerals Limited History
OZ Minerals Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OZ Minerals Limited Offices and Representations
OZ Minerals Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OZ Minerals Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OZ Minerals Limited Capital Market Snapshot
OZ Minerals Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
OZ Minerals Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OZ Minerals Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OZ Minerals Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OZ Minerals Limited 1-year Stock Charts
OZ Minerals Limited 5-year Stock Charts
OZ Minerals Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OZ Minerals Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OZ Minerals Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?