- The report contains detailed information about Oxus Gold plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oxus Gold plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oxus Gold plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oxus Gold plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oxus Gold plc business.
About Oxus Gold plc
Oxus Gold plc, together with its subsidiaries is a mineral exploration and development group that is focused on precious and base metal opportunities in Central Asia. Oxus group (Oxus), which was established in 1996. Oxus is developing the Amantaytau gold mine in Uzbekistan. The company has also started a feasibility study for the Amantaytau sulphide mining project which has a current resource of 7.15 Mt at an average grade of 11.7g/t. Oxus is completing a final feasibility study on the Jerooy deposit which is expected to produce 180,000 oz/pa gold at a cash cost of US$133/oz, commencing by mid 2005. In addition Oxus holds the Khandiza polymetallic project in Uzbekistan with a reported resource of 6.9 Mt at a 26% zinc equivalent grade. Oxus is intending to develop this resource and to be in production by 2005.
Amantaytau Goldfields (AGF)
Oxus has a 50% interest in and controls the operational management of the AGF project. The Amantaytau gold and gold-silver mineral deposits are located within a 192 km exploration area in the Kyzylkum region of central Uzbekistan. The property is situated close to the open pit gold mining complex at Muruntau, which, as one of the largest open pit gold mines in the world, produced 1.8Moz of gold in 2002 and is operated by the State-owned Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combinat.
Khandiza is a high-grade zinc, silver, copper and lead deposit located in the Sariasia region of southeast Uzbekistan. The deposit contains a reported resource of 6.9 Mt at a 26% zinc equivalent grade. Significant exploration potential also exists within 6,000 km2 of attached licence areas. In October 2002, Oxus was granted the exclusive rights to develop Khandiza through either a concession agreement or a production sharing agreement, thereby owning the local operating company 100%.
Jerooy is the largest known unexploited gold deposit within the Kyrgyz Republic and is located in the north-central part of the country, some 190 km from the capital Bishkek and 40 km southeast of the provincial capital of Talas. Oxus, through its subsidiary, Norox, holds a 66.67% interest in the project.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OXUS GOLD PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OXUS GOLD PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OXUS GOLD PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OXUS GOLD PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OXUS GOLD PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oxus Gold plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oxus Gold plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oxus Gold plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oxus Gold plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oxus Gold plc Industry Position Analysis
6. OXUS GOLD PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OXUS GOLD PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OXUS GOLD PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OXUS GOLD PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OXUS GOLD PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OXUS GOLD PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oxus Gold plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oxus Gold plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oxus Gold plc Major Shareholders
Oxus Gold plc History
Oxus Gold plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oxus Gold plc Offices and Representations
Oxus Gold plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oxus Gold plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oxus Gold plc Capital Market Snapshot
Oxus Gold plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Oxus Gold plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oxus Gold plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oxus Gold plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oxus Gold plc 1-year Stock Charts
Oxus Gold plc 5-year Stock Charts
Oxus Gold plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oxus Gold plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oxus Gold plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?