- The report contains detailed information about Oremex Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oremex Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oremex Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oremex Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oremex Resources Inc. business.
About Oremex Resources Inc.
Oremex Resources Inc., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties located in Durango, Mexico. The company holds six mineral concessions through its wholly owned subsidiaries Oremexico S.A. de C.V and Minera Montana R.L. de C.V.
Tejamen Property, State of Durango
Tejamen is the company's major project. The property consists of 22 mineral concessions covering approximately 1,672 hectares.
San Lucas Property, State of Durango
The San Lucas Property (San Lucas) located 86 kilometres north of the city of Durango. It consists of 18 mineral concessions covering 925 hectares. San Lucas consists of a series of northeast trending mineralized shear zones in volcanic and sedimentary rocks.
Cuyoaco Property, State of Puebla
The company has agreement to acquire the Cuyoaco Property (Cuyoaco), a gold and base metal project, in the State of Puebla, Mexico. The agreement provides the company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Oremexico S.A. de C.V., with the option to purchase a 100 percent interest in the property.
Chalchihuites Property, State of Zacatecas
The Chalchihuites Property is located 100 kilometres southeast of the city of Durango. It consists of 4 mineral concessions totaling 48 hectares.
Maco Property, State of Sinaloa
The Maco Property is located near San Blas, Sinaloa. It consists of a single concession covering 1,500 hectares.
Santa Catarina Property, State of Sinaloa
The Santa Catarina consists of two mineral concessions hosting a gold-bearing massive sulphide gold system. The 142 hectare property is located near the village of Santa Catarina in the State of Sinaloa. An additional 100 hectare mineral concession was acquired by staking.
Oremex Resources Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oremex Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oremex Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oremex Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oremex Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oremex Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OREMEX RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oremex Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oremex Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oremex Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Oremex Resources Inc. History
Oremex Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oremex Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Oremex Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oremex Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oremex Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Oremex Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Oremex Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oremex Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oremex Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oremex Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Oremex Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Oremex Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oremex Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oremex Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?