- The report contains detailed information about Norsk Hydro ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Norsk Hydro ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Norsk Hydro ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Norsk Hydro ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Norsk Hydro ASA business.
About Norsk Hydro ASA
Norsk Hydro ASA supplies aluminium and aluminium products. The company has operations in approximately 40 countries.
The company is a major supplier of value-added casthouse products, including extrusion ingots, sheet ingots and foundry alloys. It is a supplier to the building industry, especially in Europe, and of rolled products to the packaging and graphics industries.
The company's business segments are: Aluminium Metal, Aluminium Products, and Energy.
Aluminium Metal activities include the production of bauxite and alumina, primary aluminium, remelting of metal, and the international trading of aluminium and aluminium products.
Aluminium Products comprises the downstream activities. The main activities include Rolled Products, Extrusion and Building systems. Rolled Products delivers foil, strip, sheet, litho and plate for application in such sectors as packaging, automotive and transport industries, as well as for offset printing plates. Extrusion delivers custommade general extrusion products, surface treatment, fabrication and components and finished products, including extruded aluminium products and components for the automotive industry. Building systems supply complete designs and solution packages to metal builders, including products such as facades, partion walls, doors and windows.
Energy is responsible for the operation of Hydros power stations in Norway and external sourcing of energy to Hydros worldwide aluminium operations. Energy includes Hydros commercial operations in the power markets.
Norsk Hydro ASA was founded in 1905.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORSK HYDRO ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORSK HYDRO ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORSK HYDRO ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORSK HYDRO ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORSK HYDRO ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Norsk Hydro ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Norsk Hydro ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Norsk Hydro ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Norsk Hydro ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Norsk Hydro ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. NORSK HYDRO ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORSK HYDRO ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORSK HYDRO ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORSK HYDRO ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORSK HYDRO ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORSK HYDRO ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Norsk Hydro ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Norsk Hydro ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Norsk Hydro ASA Major Shareholders
Norsk Hydro ASA History
Norsk Hydro ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Norsk Hydro ASA Offices and Representations
Norsk Hydro ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Norsk Hydro ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Norsk Hydro ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Norsk Hydro ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Norsk Hydro ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Norsk Hydro ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Norsk Hydro ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Norsk Hydro ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Norsk Hydro ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Norsk Hydro ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Norsk Hydro ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Norsk Hydro ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?