- The report contains detailed information about Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. business.
About Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd.
Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of steel products and related businesses.
The companys products include coated steel, stainless steel, and special steel.
COATED STEEL: Coated steel consists of moonstar zinc-coated steel; weather-resistant Alstar steel; Alstar; and ZAM. Its products include exhaust system materials, automotive sheet components, reinforcement components, fuel lines, brake lines, electrical appliances, gas stoves, gas ovens, covers for audiovisual equipment, washing machines, casings for microwave ovens, material for magnetic shielding, printed circuit boards, roofing, siding, shutters, structural material used in prefabricated homes, and machine tool containers.
Moonstar zinc-coated steel: The company offers steel products, including coated steel, such as galvanized, galvannealed, aluminized and copper-plated steel sheet and strip; stainless steel sheet and strip; ordinary steel; and special steel.
Weather-resistant Alstar steel: Alstar is an aluminized steel sheet combining the steel with aluminum. It also provides corrosion resistance.
Alstar: Alstar features heat resistance, corrosion resistance at high temperature, heat reflectivity, appearance, nonpolluting properties, and other characteristics.
ZAM: ZAM is a hot dip coated steel sheet that has a coating layer of zinc, aluminum, and magnesium.
STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless consists of stainless steel and stainless foil. Its products include exhaust system materials, molding, disk brakes, wheels, id saw blades, floppy disks, solar battery substrates, cathode-ray tube electron guns, elevators, indoor plumbing, decorative pipe, roofing, siding, other decorative applications, washing machines, microwave ovens, chemical equipment, kitchen facilities, kitchen utensils, household appliances, springs, and steel beltings.
Stainless Steel: The company manufactures integrated steel products ranging from ordinary steel to special steel, surface-treated products, stainless steel, and welded pipes and tubes.
Stainless Foil: The company manufactures stainless foil by applying Moonstar-branded thin-sheet manufacturing technologies and ultrathin-sheet manufacturing equipment, combining them into an integrated process from steel-making through final products.
SPECIAL STEEL: Special steel consists of hot rolled special steel sheet and strip; and cold rolled special steel strip. Its products include seat belt fittings, chains, washers, springs, steel belting, mainsprings, saws, knives, and shadow masks.
Hot rolled special steel sheet and strip: The company develops hot-rolled special steel sheet and strip by employing a steelmaking process utilizing blast furnaces, converters, and vacuum degassing apparatuses.
Cold rolled special steel strip: The companys cold-rolled special steel strip is used in fields, such as precision machinery.
Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd. was founded in 1928.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NISSHIN STEEL CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. History
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nisshin Steel Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?