- The report contains detailed information about New Jersey Mining Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Jersey Mining Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Jersey Mining Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Jersey Mining Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Jersey Mining Co. business.
About New Jersey Mining Co.
New Jersey Mining Company engages in exploring and developing gold, silver, and base metal ore resources in the Pacific Northwest of the United States of America. The company has a portfolio of mineral properties, including the Niagara copper silver-deposit, the, Golden Chest mine the New Jersey mine, the Silver Strand mine, the Toboggan exploration project, and other exploration prospects. The company owns a 100 tonne-per-day mineral processing facility (mill) in Kellogg, Idaho.
New Jersey Mine
The New Jersey mine is an underground mine and mill complex located four kilometers east of Kellogg, Idaho, in the Coeur d'Alene Mining District. The property includes the gold bearing Coleman vein system, a base metal Sullivan-type prospect known as the Enterprise, and another gold prospect called the Scotch Thistle. The company owns 62 acres of patented mining claims, mineral rights to 108 acres of fee land, and approximately 130 acres of unpatented mining claims.
Silver Strand Mine
The Silver Strand mine is an underground mine located in Kootenai County, Idaho, approximately 20 kilometers east-northeast of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. It is situated on Lone Cabin Creek, a tributary of Burnt Cabin Creek and of the Little North Fork Coeur d'Alene River. The company's Silver Strand mine consists of 15 unpatented lode claims wholly owned by the company. The claims are on public lands administered by the U.S. Forest Service.
The Golden Chest mine is an underground mine located in Reeder Gulch approximately 2.4 kilometers east of Murray, Idaho along Forest Highway 9. The property consists of two mining leases and unpatented claims covering approximately 500 acres.
The Niagara copper-silver deposit is located near the forks of Eagle Creek approximately seven kilometers northwest of the company's Golden Chest operation. The property is without known ore reserves, and consists of 39 unpatented claims that cover approximately 775 acres. The company signed an exploration agreement with Revett Metals Associates (RMA) in December 2006.
The Toboggan project is a joint venture with Newmont North American Exploration Limited, a subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation, exploring for gold deposits within a 38 square mile area north of Murray, Idaho. The project consists of 414 unpatented lode claims covering an area of approximately 8,000 acres in and near the East Fork of Eagle Creek drainage. The Toboggan project consists of the following prospects: Gold Butte, Mineral Ridge, Golden Reward, Progress South, and Independence.
The Giant Ledge prospect is an exploration project without known ore reserves. It lies approximately six kilometers southeast of Murray, Idaho, in the Granite Creek drainage. The companys land position consists of 29 wholly owned unpatented lode claims covering an area of 586 acres. The property hosts polymetallic lead, copper and gold mineralization in and along the contact of an igneous intrusive.
The Mac prospect lies approximately three kilometers northwest of Murray, Idaho and is accessed by USFS dirt roads. The companys land position at the Mac Prospect consists of 32 wholly owned unpatented lode claims covering an area of 528 acres.
The Copper Camp lies approximately eight kilometers northwest of Murray, Idaho and is accessed by the Lost Creek USFS road. The company signed an exploration agreement which covers nine unpatented claims with an area of approximately 180 acres. An additional 13 unpatented lode claims were also staked increasing the property area to approximately 440 acres.
The Wisconsin-Teddy project area lies north of the New Jersey mine and is accessed by a local frontage road. Electrical power is available adjacent to the site. The company's claims cover 83 acres. The project is a base metal exploration project in the Prichard Formation.
Silver Button/Roughwater Prospect
The Silver Button is an exploration project without known ore reserves, covers an area of 20 acres, and is located in the Clark Fork mining district of northern Idaho. Clark Fork is approximately 96 kilometers north of Kellogg, Idaho.
New Jersey Mining Company was founded in 1926.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Jersey Mining Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Jersey Mining Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Jersey Mining Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Jersey Mining Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Jersey Mining Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW JERSEY MINING CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Jersey Mining Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Jersey Mining Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Jersey Mining Co. Major Shareholders
New Jersey Mining Co. History
New Jersey Mining Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Jersey Mining Co. Offices and Representations
New Jersey Mining Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Jersey Mining Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Jersey Mining Co. Capital Market Snapshot
New Jersey Mining Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
New Jersey Mining Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Jersey Mining Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Jersey Mining Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Jersey Mining Co. 1-year Stock Charts
New Jersey Mining Co. 5-year Stock Charts
New Jersey Mining Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Jersey Mining Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Jersey Mining Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?