- The report contains detailed information about New Gold, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Gold, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Gold, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Gold, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Gold, Inc. business.
About New Gold, Inc.
New Gold Inc. engages in the production of gold with a portfolio of properties in the United States, Mexico, Australia, Canada, Chile, and Brazil.
The Mesquite Mine is located in Imperial County, in southern California, approximately 24 miles north of the border with Mexico and 16 miles west of the border with the State of Arizona. The mineral rights at the Mesquite Mine consist of 213 unpatented and 53 patented mining lode claims, 127 patented and 97 unpatented mill site claims, 658 acres of California state leased land, and 315 acres of fee lands that cover a total area of approximately 5,200 acres.
Cerro San Pedro Mine, Mexico
Cerro San Pedro Mine is located in central Mexico in the state of San Luis Potosí, approximately 400 kilometres north of Mexico City along the interstate highway connecting Mexico City with Monterrey, and approximately 20 kilometres east-northeast of the city of San Luis Potosí, which is the state capital. The Cerro San Pedro mine is operated by the companys wholly owned subsidiary, Minera San Xavier, S.A. de C.V. (MSX). The mineral rights at the Cerro San Pedro Mine consist of 53 mineral concessions, covering an area of 7,719 hectares.
Peak Gold Mines, Australia
Peak Gold Mines are located near Cobar in New South Wales, Australia and are operated by Peak Gold Mines Pty Ltd (PGM), a subsidiary of the company. The Peak Gold Mines consist of two areas of underground mining districts and a gold / copper processing plant. The deposits accessed for underground mining are New Cobar / Chesney and Peak / New Occidental / Perseverance deposits. The Peak Gold Mines are situated in the vicinity of Cobar which is located, approximately 600 kilometres northwest of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The properties include four Consolidated Mining Leases (CML 6, 7, 8 and 9) covering the Tharsis to Peak gold mine area, the Coronation-Beechworth area and Queen Bee area; plus a Mining Lease, Mining Purposes Lease and five Exploration Licenses (EL 5933, 6149, 6401, 6402 and 7355), all of which are held 100% by Peak.
New Afton Project, Canada
The New Afton Project is located approximately 350 kilometres northeast of Vancouver and 10 kilometres west of Kamloops in the South-Central Interior of British Columbia, on the site of the Afton Mine. The companys holdings in the Project area comprise two groups: the Afton Group and the Ajax Group. The total area of the Afton Mining Lease and all other claims is 7,352.7 hectares.
El Morro Project, Chile
The El Morro Project is located approximately 650 kilometres north of Santiago and approximately 140 kilometres by road east of the city of Vallenar in northern Chile. Pursuant to an exploration agreement between Metallica and Noranda Inc. (Xstrata plc.), Xstrata earned a 70% interest in the project. Elevations range from 4,000 to 4,200 meters above sea level. The combined El Morro project mineral concession holdings total approximately 417 square kilometres in the area.
New Gold Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW GOLD, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW GOLD, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW GOLD, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW GOLD, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW GOLD, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Gold, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Gold, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Gold, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Gold, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Gold, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW GOLD, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW GOLD, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW GOLD, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW GOLD, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW GOLD, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW GOLD, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Gold, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Gold, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Gold, Inc. Major Shareholders
New Gold, Inc. History
New Gold, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Gold, Inc. Offices and Representations
New Gold, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Gold, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Gold, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
New Gold, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
New Gold, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Gold, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Gold, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Gold, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
New Gold, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
New Gold, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Gold, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Gold, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?