- The report contains detailed information about Natural Resources USA Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Natural Resources USA Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Natural Resources USA Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Natural Resources USA Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Natural Resources USA Corporation business.
About Natural Resources USA Corporation
Natural Resources USA Corporation engages in identifying and developing natural resource assets. The company is a subsidiary of The Sentient Group.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Natural Soda Holdings, Inc. (Natural Soda Holdings or NSHI) and Natural Soda Holdings wholly-owned subsidiary, Natural Soda, Inc. (Natural Soda or NSI), own natural sodium bicarbonate resources and water rights located in the State of Colorado, United States.
Natural Soda owns various water rights in the Piceance Creek Basin in northwest Colorado, a part of the Colorado River drainage system. These various rights allow Natural Soda to draw up to a maximum of 108,812 acre feet (35.46 billion gallons) annually and to store up to 7,980 acre feet of water.
Natural Soda Holdings and Natural Soda also own the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) leases in the Piceance Creek Basin which contains the deposits of nahcolite, naturally occurring sodium bicarbonate. Natural Soda Holdings and Natural Sodas leases are located near the depositional center of the Piceance Creek Basin.
Natural Sodas business is to produce and sell natural sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, for use in a variety of products and activities. Natural Sodas products have various uses and applications. They include sales to the animal feed, industrial, food, and pharmaceutical grade markets. Sodium bicarbonate is used in baking products, personal care products, including toothpaste and antacid remedies; household products, including deodorizers, cleaning products, detergents, carpet cleaners, bath salts, and cat litter. Sodium bicarbonate is also used in industrial situations, such as leather tanning, fire extinguishers, blast media, and waste water treatment.
Sodium Leases and Operations
Natural Soda owns four sodium leases, collectively known as the Wolf Ridge Mining Unit, and Natural Soda Holdings owns the adjoining Rock School lease. Natural Soda Holdings and Natural Sodas leases are located near the depositional center of the Piceance Creek Basin where the nahcolite beds are thickest with the highest concentration of nahcolite. The Wolf Ridge Mining Unit leases issued to Natural Soda cover a total of 8,223 acres. When combined with the Rock School lease issued to Natural Soda Holdings, the leases cover a total of 9,543 acres.
Sodium bicarbonate is used as a component in animal feed, human food, pharmaceutical, and industrial applications, especially as an environmentally benign cleaning agent. Sodium bicarbonate can also be used as an agent for flue gas desulfurization.
Sodium Bicarbonate Business
Natural Sodas business is to produce and sell natural sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, for use in various products and activities. The 26,500 square foot processing plant located on the Wolf Ridge lease, which consists of a single building with crystallizers, boilers, centrifuge, dryers and other equipment capable of producing various grades of sodium bicarbonate. The plant has a name plate capacity of 125,000 tons per year. As of June 30, 2010, the company produced 108,159 tons for sale as a result of drilling programs.
Natural Soda sells animal feed grade product through five independent distributors. The Bunnett & Company of Lago Vista, Texas which represents the part of its animal feed sales. The majority of Natural Sodas industrial and United States pharmaceutical (USP) grade products is distributed by an agent, Vitusa Products, Inc. of Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. A third distributor, Agri Dealers, Inc. of Louisville, Kentucky, an animal feed distributor.
Natural Soda packages product in various crystal sizes in 50 lb. bags, 2000 lb. supersacks, or in bulk and transports the product to its customers by truck or rail. Natural Soda sells majority of its products throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Natural Sodas Water Rights
Natural Soda owns water rights in Northwestern Colorado in the Piceance Creek Basin from the Piceance and Yellow Creeks and the Yellow River. Piceance and Yellow Creeks flow into the White River, which flows into the Green and Colorado Rivers. In addition, Natural Soda owns various well water rights and a judicially approved plan that incorporates well water rights, direct flow water rights, and storage water rights into an integrated water supply system. One storage water right is diverted from the White River and is called Wolf Ridge Reservoir, and another storage water right is called Larson Reservoir, which is located at the headwaters of Piceance Creek.
Agreement with Shell Frontier Oil & Gas, Inc.
Natural Soda entered into a contract with Shell, to sell up to 120 acre feet of water per year. Shell has been awarded three 160 acre oil shale research, design, and development leases by the Bureau of Land Management contiguous with Natural Sodas sodium leases.
The Wolf Ridge Water Rights contemplated construction of a reservoir intended to be adjacent to the sodium bicarbonate processing facility to contain a maximum of 7,379.70 acre feet. This reservoir could be fed by the Wolf Ridge feeder Pipeline at the rate of 100 CFS (44,800 gallons per minute) and Natural Soda asserts that the total amount of water that could be delivered would be approximately 72,396 acre feet per year.
The companys principal competitors are Church & Dwight, manufacturers of the Arm & Hammer brand; FMC Corporation; and Solvay.
The company was founded in 1982. It was formerly known as Computer Learning Software, Inc. and changed its name to AmerAlia, Inc. in 1984. Further, it changed its name to Natural Resources USA Corporation in September 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Natural Resources USA Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Natural Resources USA Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Natural Resources USA Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Natural Resources USA Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Natural Resources USA Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATURAL RESOURCES USA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Natural Resources USA Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Natural Resources USA Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Natural Resources USA Corporation Major Shareholders
Natural Resources USA Corporation History
Natural Resources USA Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Natural Resources USA Corporation Offices and Representations
Natural Resources USA Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Natural Resources USA Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Natural Resources USA Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Natural Resources USA Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Natural Resources USA Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Natural Resources USA Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Natural Resources USA Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Natural Resources USA Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Natural Resources USA Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Natural Resources USA Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Natural Resources USA Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Natural Resources USA Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?