- The report contains detailed information about Nanika Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nanika Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nanika Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nanika Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nanika Resources Inc. business.
About Nanika Resources Inc.
Nanika Resources Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties located in Canada. The company primarily focuses on gold, copper, molybdenum, and other properties in British Columbia.
Lucky Ship (Molybdenum) Project, British Columbia: The Lucky Ship Project (Project), located in the Omineca Mining Division of British Columbia. The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Palm Clean Energy Inc. (Palm Clean) and Daewon Chemical Co., Ltd. (Daewon) whereby Canada Molybdenum Corp. (CMC) was formed to carry out the joint venture operation for the further exploration and development of the Lucky Ship project. Based upon the terms of the joint venture agreement, the company owns a 60% interest and Palm Clean and Daewon own a 19% and 21% interest in CMC respectively.
Indi Project, British Columbia: The Indi property is a gold-silver-base metals Joint Venture property located approximately 24 kilometers north of Stewart, British Columbia. The company owns approximately a 45% interest in the joint venture property. It has completed a drilling program consisting of 7 diamond drill holes totaling 1038 meters of drilling.
Sweeney Lake Project, British Columbia: The Sweeney Lake copper prospect is located approximately 120 kilometers by logging roads south of the town of Houston, British Columbia. It is approximately 3 kilometers north of the operating Huckleberry mine.
Ted Claims, British Columbia: The company owns 100% interest in the Ted claims located in the Omineca Mining Division of British Columbia.
Mike Claims, British Columbia: The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in 5 mineral claims, 1,800 hectares in size, approximately 10 kilometers by road southeast of Houston, British Columbia.
Tidewater Project, British Columbia: The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Tidewater mineral claims located on Alice Arm in the Skeena Mining Division.
Indi South Claims, British Columbia: The company has entered into a purchase agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral claims located in the Skeena Mining Division of British Columbia.
Red Cliff East Claims, British Columbia: The company has entered into a purchase agreement to acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral claims located approximately 20 kilometers northeast of Stewart in north-west British Columbia.
Rivett Lake Property, Northwest Territories: The company has staked 27 claims, containing approximately 59,646 acres, at Rivett Lake.
Herb Lake Property, Manitoba: The company has entered into a purchase agreement to purchase 11 mineral claims comprising approximately 5,930 acres at Herb Lake to the immediate north of the Copperman Property of VMS Ventures Inc. located approximately 120 kilometers east of Flin Flon, Manitoba.
The company was incorporated in 1987. It was formerly known as New Cantech Ventures Inc. and changed its name to Nanika Resources Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nanika Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nanika Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nanika Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nanika Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nanika Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NANIKA RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nanika Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nanika Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nanika Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Nanika Resources Inc. History
Nanika Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nanika Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Nanika Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nanika Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nanika Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nanika Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Nanika Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nanika Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nanika Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nanika Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nanika Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nanika Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nanika Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nanika Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?