- The report contains detailed information about MPH Ventures Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MPH Ventures Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MPH Ventures Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MPH Ventures Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MPH Ventures Corp. business.
About MPH Ventures Corp.
MPH Ventures Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties in Canada.
Heyson and Byshe Township, Ontario, Canada: The company holds a 50% interest in certain mineral claims located in the Heyson and Byshe Township, Red Lake Area, Kenora, Ontario. The other 50% is owned by Skyharbour Resources Ltd. The companies have 21 mineral claim blocks consisting of 284 units (approximately 11,360 acres).
Pidgeon Molybdenum Deposit, Ontario, Canada: The company owns a 100% interest in 210 hectares of mining claims located near the city of Dryden, in the Patricia Mining Division of Ontario.
Echo Township, Patricia Mining Division, Ontario, Canada: The company has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in 10 unpatented mineral claims consisting of 59 units located in Echo Township, in the Patricia Mining Division of Ontario. The company has also staked 4 claim blocks consisting of 13 units located in the Echo Township, Patricia Mining Division, north-western Ontario. The claims cover approximately 2,900 acres.
Raney Gold Project, Ontario, Canada: The company acquired a 100% interest in 6 mineral claims consisting of 14 units (224 hectares) located in the Raney Township, in the Porcupine Mining Division of Ontario. It has also staked an additional 6 mineral claims consisting of 74 units (1,152 hectares) located to the east and west of the Raney Gold Project.
Big Mac, Ontario, Canada: The company acquired a 100% interest in a mineral claim (16 hectares) located in the MacBeth Township, in the Sudbury Mining Division of Ontario.
Geneva Lake, Ontario, Canada: The company acquired a 100% interest in 3 mineral claims consisting of 15 units (240 hectares) located in the Hess, Cartier and Hart Townships, in the Sudbury Mining Division of Ontario.
Shining Gold, Ontario, Canada: The company acquired a 100% interest in a mineral claim consisting of 9 units (144 hectares) located in the Asquith Township, in the Larder Lake Mining Division of Ontario.
Gould, Ontario, Canada: The company acquired a 100% interest in 2 mineral claims consisting of 7 units (112 hectares) located in the Finan Township, in the Sault Ste. Marie Mining Division of Ontario.
Quartz Claims: The company has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Quartz Claims mineral property located in the Yukon Territory. This property consists of 22 unit blocks covering approximately 950 hectares.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MPH VENTURES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MPH VENTURES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MPH VENTURES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MPH VENTURES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MPH VENTURES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MPH Ventures Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MPH Ventures Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MPH Ventures Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MPH Ventures Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MPH Ventures Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MPH VENTURES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MPH VENTURES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MPH VENTURES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MPH VENTURES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MPH VENTURES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MPH VENTURES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MPH Ventures Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MPH Ventures Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MPH Ventures Corp. Major Shareholders
MPH Ventures Corp. History
MPH Ventures Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MPH Ventures Corp. Offices and Representations
MPH Ventures Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MPH Ventures Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MPH Ventures Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
MPH Ventures Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
MPH Ventures Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MPH Ventures Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MPH Ventures Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MPH Ventures Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
MPH Ventures Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
MPH Ventures Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MPH Ventures Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MPH Ventures Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?