- The report contains detailed information about Mosaic Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mosaic Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mosaic Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mosaic Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mosaic Co. business.
About Mosaic Co.
The Mosaic Company engages in the production and marketing of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture industry. The company supplies phosphate- and potash-based crop nutrients and animal feed ingredients. It serves customers in approximately 40 countries.
The company mines phosphate rock in Florida and process rock into finished phosphate products at facilities in Florida and Louisiana. It mines potash in Saskatchewan, New Mexico and Michigan.
The company is organized into three business segments: Phosphates, Potash, and Offshore.
Phosphates segment: The company is an integrated phosphate producer and a producer of phosphate-based animal feed ingredients in the United States. It sells phosphate-based crop nutrients and animal feed ingredients throughout North America and internationally.
Potash segment: The company is a producer of potash. The company sells potash throughout North America and internationally, principally as fertilizer, but also for use in industrial applications, and as a animal feed ingredient.
Offshore segment: The companys Offshore segment produces and/or markets phosphate-, potash- and nitrogen-based crop nutrients and animal feed ingredients. It has sales offices, crop nutrient blending and bagging facilities, port terminals and warehouses in various international countries, including Brazil. In addition, the company owns or has strategic investments in production facilities in Brazil and other countries.
Other: In 2009, the company had a 50% interest in Saskferco Products Limited Partnership (the Partnership) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Saskferco Products ULC, a Saskatchewan, Canada-based producer of nitrogen fertilizer and feed ingredients.
The company produces phosphate crop nutrients and feed phosphate which are used in crop nutrients and animal feed ingredients, respectively.
Phosphate Crop Nutrients and Animal Feed Ingredients: The company is a producer of concentrated phosphate crop nutrients and animal feed ingredients worldwide. The company has a capacity to produce approximately 4.4 million tonnes of phosphoric acid (P2O5) per year.
The companys phosphate crop nutrient products are marketed worldwide to crop nutrient manufacturers, distributors and retailers. The companys principal phosphate crop nutrient products are: Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP), and MicroEssentials. The company markets its feed phosphate primarily under the brand names of Biofos and Multifos. Its primary phosphate crop nutrient and feed phosphate facilities are located in central Florida and Louisiana. The companys Faustina plant also manufactures ammonia that is mostly consumed in its concentrate plants.
Phosphate Rock: The company is a miner of phosphate rock and operates five mines with a combined annual capacity of approximately 16.4 million tonnes. During 2009, the company operated five active mines: Four Corners, South Fort Meade, Hookers Prairie, Hopewell and Wingate.
The company mines and processes potash in Canada and the United States, and sells potash in North America and internationally. Its potash products are marketed worldwide to crop nutrient manufacturers, distributors and retailers and are also used in the manufacture of mixed crop nutrients, and in animal feed ingredients. The company also sells potash to customers for industrial use. In addition, its potash products are used for de-icing and as a water softener regenerant.
The company operates three potash mines in Canada, including two shaft mines with a total of three shafts and one solution mine, as well as two potash mines in the United States, including one shaft mine and one solution mine. The company also owns related refineries at each of the mines.
The companys potash capacity, excluding tonnage produced at Esterhazy for a third party pursuant to a contract described below, totals 10.4 million tonnes of product per year. Production during 2009, excluding tonnage produced for the third party at Esterhazy, totaled 5.9 million tonnes.
Canadian Mines: The company operates three
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOSAIC CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOSAIC CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOSAIC CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOSAIC CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOSAIC CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mosaic Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mosaic Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mosaic Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mosaic Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mosaic Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOSAIC CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOSAIC CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOSAIC CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOSAIC CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOSAIC CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOSAIC CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mosaic Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mosaic Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mosaic Co. Major Shareholders
Mosaic Co. History
Mosaic Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mosaic Co. Offices and Representations
Mosaic Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mosaic Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mosaic Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Mosaic Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mosaic Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mosaic Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mosaic Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mosaic Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Mosaic Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Mosaic Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mosaic Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mosaic Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?