- The report contains detailed information about Minco Gold Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Minco Gold Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Minco Gold Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Minco Gold Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Minco Gold Corporation business.
About Minco Gold Corporation
Minco Gold Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and acquisition of gold, silver, and base metal properties in China.
The company holds interest in a range of sino-foreign co-operative joint ventures with Chinese mining organizations, holding mineral rights in China, located in Sichuan, Xinjiang, Hebei, Henan Inner Mongolia, Guangdong, and Gansu provinces.
CHANGKENG GOLD PROPERTY
The Changkeng gold deposit is located approximately 45 km southwest of Guangzhou, the capital city of Guangdong Province, China. As of December 31, 2007, a business license has been granted to Guangzhou Mingzhong Mining Co., Ltd. (Mingzhong), a cooperative joint venture established among Minco China, GGB, and two private Chinese companies to jointly explore and develop the Changkeng Property. Under the terms of the agreement, Minco China has the right to earn a 51% equity interest in Mingzhong. Mingzhong has signed a purchase agreement to buy a 100% interest in the Changkeng Exploration Permit on the Changkeng Property.
LONGNAN PROPERTIES (YANGSHAN, YEJIABA, AND XICHENG EAST PROJECTS)
Minco Golds wholly-owned subsidiary, Minco China, holds 12 exploration permits in Longnan region of south Gansu Province. Nine of the permits are located in the Yangshan belt situated east and north of the Anba deposit. Three permits are located in a geological terrain immediately north of the Yangshan belt and are referred to as the Xicheng East permits. All 12 exploration permits are located over regional geochemical gold anomalies with host rocks and structure similar that at Anba and other gold deposits in the region.
Yangshan Project Area: The Yangshan Sub-project Area consists of five exploration permits.
Yejiaba Project Area: The Yejiaba Sub-project Area consists of four exploration permits. 14 composite anomalies in stream sediment samples have been delineated in the Yejiaba project area, a belt parallel to and north of Yangshan.
Xicheng Project Area: Xicheng Project Area is located at the east extension of the well-known Xicheng Pb-Zn metallogenic belt northeast of Yejiana and consists of three exploration permits. 11 composite anomalies have been delineated in the project area.
BYC GOLD PROPERTY
The company entered into an agreement with the Inner Mongolian Bureau of Non-Ferrous Metals and Exploration, the license holder of the BYC gold project, to acquire a majority interest in the BYC gold project located in central Inner Mongolia, China. The company and the Inner Mongolia Bureau of Non-Ferrous Metal Exploration formed the Inner Mongolia Huayu-Minco Mining Co., Ltd. to explore and develop the BYC gold project.
GOBI GOLD PROPERTY
The Gobi gold project is located in the Gobi Desert of western Inner Mongolia, approximately 300 kilometers north of Yinchuan. The company acquired its earn-in rights to the Gobi gold project, located in western Inner Mongolia in the south Gobi Desert, China. It has the right to acquire a 75% equity interest in Damo Mining Co., Ltd., who was assigned the licenses on the project.
JINNIUSHAN GOLD PROJECT (Gold Bull Mountain Project)
The Jinniushan gold project, located in the western part of Hunan Province in the Peoples Republic of China, consists of a 0.178 square kilometers mining permit and a contiguous 16.78 square kilometers exploration permit along strike. These permits have been acquired by a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of the company.
XIAOSHAN GOLD & POLYMETAL PROJECT
The Xiaoshan project is located in the Shanxian County of NW Henan Province and is 45 kilometers from the Shanxian county town. In February 2007, a joint venture agreement was signed between the Minco Mining (China) Corporation and the Henan Nonferrous Exploration and Mining Company (HNEM) to jointly explore and develop the precious and nonferrous resources in the Xiaoshan project area. Minco would earn 70% interest of the Xiaoshan project. The HNEM would hold a carried interest of 30% in the Xiaoshan project. All the exploration and development will be operated through the joint venture, Zhongjia-Minco Mining Company.
The company was founded in 1982. It was formerly known as Caprock Energy, Ltd. and changed its name to Consolidated Caprock Resources, Ltd. in 1989. Further, the company changed its name to Minco Mining & Metals Corporation in 1993 and to Minco Gold Corporation in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Minco Gold Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Minco Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Minco Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Minco Gold Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Minco Gold Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MINCO GOLD CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Minco Gold Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Minco Gold Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Minco Gold Corporation Major Shareholders
Minco Gold Corporation History
Minco Gold Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Minco Gold Corporation Offices and Representations
Minco Gold Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Minco Gold Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Minco Gold Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Minco Gold Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Minco Gold Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Minco Gold Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Minco Gold Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Minco Gold Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Minco Gold Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Minco Gold Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Minco Gold Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Minco Gold Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?