- The report contains detailed information about Metorex Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metorex Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metorex Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metorex Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metorex Ltd. business.
About Metorex Ltd.
Metorex Limited owns and manages mining projects in South Africa. The companys mining projects include base-metal, gold, and industrial mineral mines.
Ruashi Mining sprl: Ruashi operates in copper and cobalt in Lubumbashi in the south eastern province of Katanga in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). Ruashi Holdings (Pty) Limited owns 75% of the operating company and 25% by the state-owned Gecamines.
Chibuluma Mines plc: Chibuluma is situated in the Northern Zambias copper belt, west of Kitwe, near the town of Kalulushi. The company holds 85% and 15% is held by the Zambian Government and Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines Limited. The mine produces approximately 16,000 tons of copper per annum. It major customers include Republic House Limited; Konkola, and the Chambishi Copper Smelter.
Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited: Sable Zinc Kabwe Limited is located near the town of Kabwe in the central province of Zambia, approximately 150 kilometres north of Lusaka. The operation comprises a copper and cobalt processing facility that treats concentrate purchased from various suppliers in Zambia and the DRC.
Vergenoeg Mining Co (Pty) Limited: Vergenoeg Mining Co (Pty) Limited is situated 150 kilometers north of Johannesburg, Vergenoeg Mining Company (Vergenoeg). Vergenoeg is an openpit operation with a modern concentrator and magnetic separator. The company owns 55% of Vergenoeg. Minerales Y Productos Derivados S.A. (Minersa) provides Vergenoeg with advice on both metallurgical processes and international marketing. Minersa owns 30% of Vergenoeg Mining Co (Pty) Limited.
Consolidated Murchison: Consolidated Murchison, a division of the company is a known antimony orebodies. The operation is situated at Gravelotte, in the Limpopo Province and produces both antimony and gold. Antimony is used for flame retardants but has various commercial applications in plastic, fabric, and electronic printed circuit boards.
Pan African Resources plc
Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd: Barberton Mines is situated 25 kilometers southeast of the town of Nelspruit, the main business hub of the Mpumalanga Province in South Africa and 10 kilometers outside the town of Barberton. Gold is produced from the Fairview, Sheba, and Consort sections.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METOREX LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METOREX LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METOREX LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METOREX LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METOREX LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metorex Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metorex Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metorex Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metorex Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metorex Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. METOREX LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METOREX LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METOREX LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METOREX LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METOREX LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METOREX LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metorex Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metorex Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metorex Ltd. Major Shareholders
Metorex Ltd. History
Metorex Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metorex Ltd. Offices and Representations
Metorex Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metorex Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metorex Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Metorex Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Metorex Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metorex Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metorex Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metorex Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Metorex Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Metorex Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metorex Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metorex Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?