- The report contains detailed information about Marengo Mining Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marengo Mining Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marengo Mining Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marengo Mining Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marengo Mining Limited business.
About Marengo Mining Limited
Marengo Mining Ltd. (the company or Marengo) is a mineral exploration company. Marengo Mining Limited listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 13 November 2003 with a 100% interest in seven Western Australian and Northern Territory projects where exploration is targeting gold and/or base metal deposits within a number of different geological settings. The projects are focused on: Carlin Trend (USA) style sediment hosted gold deposits; and Kalgoorlie style Archaean gold deposits.
Marengo has granted tenements and applications over more than 1,600 square kilometers in the emerging Ashburton Basin of Western Australia, where a number of major companies are exploring for Carlin style gold deposits.
Nunyerry Project (West Pilbara Mineral Field, WA)
The Company is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with a private party to acquire a 100% interest in the Nunyerry Project, located 130 km south southwest of Port Hedland. The project area covers almost 10 sq km and contains newly discovered gold and base metal gossans.
Bowgan Project, Northern Territory
The Company has 100% interest in the project. Marengo continues to increase its strategic land holding at Bowgan, located approximately 200 km south of Borroloola in the Northern Territory where the target is unconformity hosted gold uranium mineralisation along the Fish River Fault.
Two new Exploration License Applications have been submitted to cover additional magnetic features. One application is contiguous with the original Bowgan application lodged last Quarter. The second application is located some 40 km southwest of Bowgan where the magnetic targets are buried beneath thicker cover.
Mt Korong Project, Laverton District WA
The Company acquired 100% control of the Mt Korong Gold Project, which has a 12-kilometer long structure located on granted tenements. Activity on this project has involved data compilation, assessment and interpretation. Additional drilling data recently acquired for the Waihi Prospect has been integrated into the database and is being used to plan the next phase of exploration.
Saltwater & Kunderong Projects, Ashburton District WA
The Company owns 100% interest in the project. Field exploration activities are expected to commence. The main activity will be the continuation of the surface geochemical sampling program, which will involve drill spoil sampling and infill stream sediment sampling. This program is expected to be completed by the end of April 2004.
The Company also holds interest in Capricorn and Jamie Bore projects.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARENGO MINING LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARENGO MINING LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARENGO MINING LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARENGO MINING LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARENGO MINING LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marengo Mining Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marengo Mining Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marengo Mining Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marengo Mining Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marengo Mining Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MARENGO MINING LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARENGO MINING LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARENGO MINING LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARENGO MINING LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARENGO MINING LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARENGO MINING LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marengo Mining Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marengo Mining Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marengo Mining Limited Major Shareholders
Marengo Mining Limited History
Marengo Mining Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marengo Mining Limited Offices and Representations
Marengo Mining Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marengo Mining Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marengo Mining Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Marengo Mining Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Marengo Mining Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marengo Mining Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marengo Mining Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marengo Mining Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Marengo Mining Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Marengo Mining Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marengo Mining Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marengo Mining Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?