- The report contains detailed information about Mansfelder Metals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mansfelder Metals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mansfelder Metals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mansfelder Metals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mansfelder Metals Ltd. business.
About Mansfelder Metals Ltd.
Mansfelder Metals, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in manufacture and trading of aluminum products. The company serves as a trading platform for Chinese companies involved in the export of aluminum products to Europe.
The companys products include aluminum sheets, foils, strips and blanks for use by industrial and commercial fabricators of aluminum products. AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg operates an aluminum rolling mill factory in Merseburg, Germany and produces aluminum foil for flexible (food and beverage) packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and other technical applications.
The companys aluminum rolled products are semi-finished products, including sheets, foils, strips and blanks that constitute the raw materials for the manufacture of finished goods which are completed by its customers. Its aluminum rolling mills produce products for industrial and commercial purposes.
Industrial and commercial fabricators in the construction and automotive supply industry represent the major customers for MAW Mansfelder Aluminiumwerke's products. Aluminum rolled products developed for this market segment are decorative, offer insulating properties, are corrosion resistant. Other applications include doors, windows, awnings, canopies, façades, roofing and ceilings.
AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg's products include those that utilize aluminum foil because of its light weight, recyclability and formability and because it has various uses in packaging. Customers typically order coils of such foil in a range of thicknesses from 6 microns to 50 microns. AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg enters into annual supply agreements with a majority of its major customers.
The aluminum products of MAW Mansfelder Aluminiumwerke are sold to distributors, as well as end-users, primarily for use by industrial and commercial fabricators of aluminum products whereas the aluminum products of AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg are sold to industrial fabricators.
The companys subsidiaries include Cathay Merchant Group, Ltd.; MAW Mansfelder Aluminiumwerke GmbH; and AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg GmbH.
The companys suppliers of aluminum are Hydro Aluminium, Novelis and Huta Konin. MAW Mansfelder Aluminiumwerke produces foilstock which is used as raw material in the mill operated by AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg.
The majority of the companys products are sold to two subsidiaries of Mass Financial Corp., which provide marketing services and re-sell the products to end-user customers. The company provides products to various customers in Europe. The major customers of AFM Aluminiumfolie Merseburg include clients in the flexible packaging industry.
The major customers of MAW Mansfelder Aluminiumwerke include manufacturers in the automotive supply industry and the construction industry. MAW Mansfelder Aluminiumwerke's customer base consists of approximately 250 small and medium sized customers. The company supplies various end-use markets in approximately 10 countries through a direct sales force that operates from its offices in Merseburg and Hettstedt in Germany.
The companys primary competitors in Europe are Norsk Hydro A.S.A., Alcan, Alcoa, Novelis and Corus.
Mansfelder Metals, Ltd. was founded in 1977. It was formerly known as American Electromedics Corp. and changed its name to Equidyne Corporation in 2000. Further, the company changed its name to Cathay Merchant Group, Inc. in 2004 and to Mansfelder Metals, Ltd. in February 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mansfelder Metals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mansfelder Metals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MANSFELDER METALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. History
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mansfelder Metals Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?