- The report contains detailed information about Mag Silver Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mag Silver Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mag Silver Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mag Silver Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mag Silver Corp. business.
About Mag Silver Corp.
MAG Silver Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of properties located in the Mexican Silver Belt.
The companys three material properties are its 44% joint venture interest in the Juanicipio property; the 100% owned Cinco de Mayo property; and the 100% owned Lagartos (NW and SE) property.
The Juanicipio property covers approximately 7,679 hectare (18,967 acres) and is located in Zacatecas State, Mexico, just outside the mining town of Fresnillo. The Juanicipio property is host to a significant discovery of a high grade silver, gold vein. A total of 8,441 meters of diamond drilling, in 11 holes, was completed on the Valdecañas Vein and 7,801 meters, in 9 holes, on the Juanicipio Vein in 2009.
Cinco de Mayo Property
The Cinco de Mayo property is located approximately 190 kilometers northwest of the city of Chihuahua, in northern Chihuahua Sate, Mexico. Cinco de Mayo is a 5,000 hectare carbonate replacement deposit (CRD) prospect located in Chihuahua State.
The Company has acquired a 100% interest in exploration concessions on the Fresnillo Silver Trend to the northwest and southeast of the Juanicipio property. The two main claim groups comprising 135,000 hectares are known as Lagartos NW and Lagartos SE, northwest and southeast of the Juanicipio Joint Venture.
The company has various other exploration properties. It is focused primarily on epithermal vein exploration along the Fresnillo Silver Trend and on CRD exploration along the western edge of the Chihuahua Trough.
San Ramone: In July, 2009, the company optioned, from Castle Resources, the San Ramone property adjoining Lagartos SE located in the historic Mala Noche silver vein system.
Salemex Property: The Salemex property comprises 3 claim blocks covering 8,663 hectares in the state of Chihuahua.
Nuevo Mundo: The Nuevo Mundo property is in the eastern Zacatecas State and is geologically located along the structural trend known to host CRDs and its CRD projects (Sierra Ramirez, Guigui, and Cinco de Mayo).
La Lorena: The La Lorena property is located north of the Guanajuato Silver Mining District within the Fresnillo Silver Trend.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as Mega Capital Investments, Inc. and changed its name to MAG Silver Corp. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAG SILVER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAG SILVER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAG SILVER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAG SILVER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAG SILVER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mag Silver Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mag Silver Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mag Silver Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mag Silver Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mag Silver Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAG SILVER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAG SILVER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAG SILVER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAG SILVER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAG SILVER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAG SILVER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mag Silver Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mag Silver Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mag Silver Corp. Major Shareholders
Mag Silver Corp. History
Mag Silver Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mag Silver Corp. Offices and Representations
Mag Silver Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mag Silver Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mag Silver Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Mag Silver Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mag Silver Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mag Silver Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mag Silver Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mag Silver Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Mag Silver Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Mag Silver Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mag Silver Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mag Silver Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?