- The report contains detailed information about Lundin Mining Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lundin Mining Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lundin Mining Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lundin Mining Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lundin Mining Corporation business.
About Lundin Mining Corporation
Lundin Mining Corporation operates as a diversified base metals mining company. The company has operations in Portugal, Spain, Ireland and Sweden. It has three material mines in operation producing copper, nickel, lead and zinc.
The company also holds an equity interest in the Tenke Fungurume Project in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), and is undertaking expansion programs at its Neves-Corvo and Zinkgruvan mines. The company also holds an exploration portfolio and interests in exploration ventures.
Neves-Corvo Mine: The Neves-Corvo mine, operated by the local Portuguese company Somincor, is situated approximately 220km southeast of Lisbon in the Alentejo district of southern Portugal. The mine site lies approximately 15km south east of the town of Castro Verde and exploits five major orebodies from an underground mine. The concession provides the rights to exploit the Neves-Corvo deposits for copper, zinc, lead, silver, gold, tin and cobalt for an initial period of fifty years with two further extensions of twenty years each.
Zinkgruvan Mine: The Zinkgruvan mine is located approximately 200km west of Stockholm in south-central Sweden. The mine site is approximately 15km from the town of Askersund and comprises a deep underground mine, a processing plant and associated infrastructure and tailings disposal facilities. The mining operations are contained within two exploitation concessions covering the deposit and its immediate area. In addition, the mine currently holds exploration concessions in the area totaling 8,598ha.
Aguablanca Mine: The Aguablanca mine is located approximately 100km north of Seville in the Extremadura region of southern Spain. The mine lies approximately 30km south of the town of Monesterio, and comprises an open pit mine, processing plant and associated waste and tailings management facilities. Concentrates from the mine are trucked to the port of Huelva for onward shipping to customers. The mining rights for Aguablanca are covered under a Reserva Definitiva a Favor del Estado called La Moneguera which consists of 95 contiguous claims covering an area of 2,862 ha. Lundin Mining holds exploration rights over an area of 2,521 square kilometers, largely to the north and west of Aguablanca, known as the Ossa Morena.
Galmoy Mine: The Galmoy zinc-lead mine is located in south-central Ireland in County Kilkenny. Galmoy is an underground mine with most of the workings between 100m and 160m below surface.
Storliden Mine: The Storliden zinc-copper mine is located in the Skelefte District of northern Sweden.
Tenke Fungurume Project: TFMs copper-cobalt deposits comprise copper-cobalt resources. The deposits are located on contiguous concessions which total 1,437 square kilometers. These concessions are located in Katanga Province, DRC, approximately 175 km northwest of Lubumbashi.
Salave Project: Salave is an undeveloped, near-surface gold deposit located in Asturias, in northern Spain.
Ozernoe Project: The company holds a 49% interest in the Ozernoe zinc-lead project deposit which is located 200km east of Lake Baikal in the Russian Republic of Buryatia.
Lundin Mining Corporation was founded in 1994. The company was formerly known as South Atlantic Ventures, Ltd. and changed its name to Lundin Mining Corporation in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lundin Mining Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lundin Mining Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lundin Mining Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lundin Mining Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lundin Mining Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUNDIN MINING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lundin Mining Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lundin Mining Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lundin Mining Corporation Major Shareholders
Lundin Mining Corporation History
Lundin Mining Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lundin Mining Corporation Offices and Representations
Lundin Mining Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lundin Mining Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lundin Mining Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Lundin Mining Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Lundin Mining Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lundin Mining Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lundin Mining Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lundin Mining Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Lundin Mining Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Lundin Mining Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lundin Mining Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lundin Mining Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?