- The report contains detailed information about Logan Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Logan Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Logan Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Logan Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Logan Resources Ltd. business.
About Logan Resources Ltd.
Logan Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon Territory.
Albert Creek, British Columbia
The Albert Creek property is located in the Liard Mining Division in northern British Columbia, approximately 60 kilometers west-southwest of Watson Lake, Yukon. The company has a 100% interest in the property, which consists of 17 mineral claims covering approximately 5,147 hectares. The property is a sedex-type lead-zinc-silver exploration target.
Antler Creek, British Columbia
The Antler Creek project is located in the Barkerville-Wells placer/lode camp in north central British Columbia. The project consists of 49 claims covering 1,600 hectares and lies along strike from International Waysides Bonanza Gold Ledge zone. The company has a 100% interest in the Antler Creek property. The company explores for gold on the property.
The Cheyenne Gold Project is 65 kilometers east of Dawson City, 1.5 kilometers east of the Dempster Highway, and 30 kilometers west of the companys Heidi gold property in the Mayo Mining District, Yukon Territory. The company has an option to acquire 100% interest in the project. The property includes 364 mineral claims covering 7,430 hectares.
Redford, British Columbia
The company owns a 100% interest in Redford Property, which is located 22 kilometers northeast of Ucluelet on Vancouver Island. The property comprises 25 claims covering 10,800 hectares. The property hosts the Brynnor iron (magnetite) deposit. It explores for gold, copper, and platinum group metals on the property.
Shell Creek, Yukon
The Shell Creek property is located 75 kilometers northwest of Dawson City, in the Dawson Mining District, in west-central Yukon Territory. The company holds 100% interest in the property, which comprises 656 mineral claims covering 11,000 hectares. The property hosts an 18 square kilometers copper soil geochemical anomaly. It explores for copper, gold, uranium, and iron ore on the property.
The Heidi Property is located approximately 95 kilometers east-northeast of Dawson, Yukon and approximately 30 kilometers east of the Dempster Highway. The company owns 100% interest in the property, which includes 219 claims covering approximately 4,074 hectares. The exploration target is an intrusion-related gold system (IRGS).
Carswell Dome, Saskatchewan
The Carswell property lies within the Athabasca Basin. The company has partnered with ESO Uranium Corp. to explore this property. ESO has an option to earn an 80% interest by producing a bankable feasibility study. The company owns a 20% interest in the property. The property consists of 2 claims covering 7,552 hectares / 18,661 acres.
Turn River, Yukon
The company and International KRL Resources Corp. jointly acquired the Turn River uranium-nickel property by staking. The property is located in the Cassiar Plateau, approximately 95 kilometers northeast of Whitehorse in the Yukon Territory. The Turn River property consists of 3,151 claims in 12 non-contiguous blocks, covering approximately 162,758 acres. Each company has a 50% interest in the property.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Logan Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Logan Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Logan Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Logan Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Logan Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOGAN RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Logan Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Logan Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Logan Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Logan Resources Ltd. History
Logan Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Logan Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Logan Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Logan Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Logan Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Logan Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Logan Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Logan Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Logan Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Logan Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Logan Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Logan Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Logan Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Logan Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?