- The report contains detailed information about Lincoln Mining Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lincoln Mining Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lincoln Mining Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lincoln Mining Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lincoln Mining Corporation business.
About Lincoln Mining Corporation
Lincoln Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in the State of Nevada and Mexico. The company operates as a subsidiary of Lincoln Mining Corp.
Pine Grove, Nevada, USA
Wheeler Patent and Wheeler Millsite Patent Claims: The Pine Grove project is located in Lyon County, Nevada. The company has an agreement with the Wheeler Mining Company (Wheeler) to lease Wheelers 100% owned Wheeler and Wheeler patent claims in Lyon County, Nevada.
Harvest Lode Claim, Winter Harvest Lode Claim and Harvest Fraction Lode Claim: Pursuant to an agreement, the company purchased from Harold Votipka (Votipka) the Harvest lode claim, the Winter Harvest lode claim, and the Harvest fraction lode claim, each located within the Pine Grove Mining District in Lyon County, Nevada.
Wilson Mining Claim Group: The company has an agreement with Lyon Grove LLC, (Lyon Grove) to lease the Wilson Mining Claim Group located in Lyon County, Nevada.
Additional Staked Claims: The company staked 189 claims and the total area covered is 6 square miles.
La Bufa, Mexico
The La Bufa exploration concession is located in the southwest extremity of the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. The La Bufa project consists of 3 contiguous mineral concessions totaling approximately 2,291.26 hectares. It holds its interest in the La Bufa Project through its joint venture agreements with Almaden Minerals (Almaden).
The JDS Property, Nevada, USA
The company owns 77 unpatented lode claims consisting of the JDS project, which covers approximately 1,540 acres (2.04 square kilo miles). In August 2008 the company entered into an agreement with Carlin Gold US Inc. (Carlin) whereby the property was sold to Carlin in return for a 2% net smelter royalty.
The Hannah Property, Nevada, USA
The Hannah Property is located approximately 55 miles east of Reno, Nevada in the southern portion of the Trinity Range north of Interstate 80 in Churchill County. The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the claims comprising the Hannah project. It has the option to acquire a 100% interest in the Hannah property.
In February 2009, the company entered into an option agreement with Enexco International Inc. (Enexco), whereby Enexco can earn a 60% interest in the Hannah property.
In September 2009, Lincoln Mining Corporation announced that it has staked an additional 29 lode claims at its Pine Grove gold property in Lyon County, Nevada. The property consists of a total of 221 claims or nearly 7 square miles controlled by Lincoln Mining in the historic gold district.
In October 2009, the company has completed the acquisition of the 'El Chapito' mineral concession consisting of 20 hectares in Chihuahua, Mexico. The companys La Bufa concession surrounds the El Chapito claim.
In November 2009, Lincoln Mining Corporation has reached a contract with Almaden Minerals Incorporated (Almaden Minerals). The contract has been signed to acquire 100% of the La Bufa gold and silver property in Chihuahua, Mexico, subject to stock exchange approval. The new agreement would take over the joint venture agreement already in place that allowed Lincoln to earn a 60% interest in La Bufa.
Lincoln Gold Corporation was incorporated in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lincoln Mining Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lincoln Mining Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lincoln Mining Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lincoln Mining Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lincoln Mining Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LINCOLN MINING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lincoln Mining Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lincoln Mining Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lincoln Mining Corporation Major Shareholders
Lincoln Mining Corporation History
Lincoln Mining Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lincoln Mining Corporation Offices and Representations
Lincoln Mining Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lincoln Mining Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lincoln Mining Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Lincoln Mining Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Lincoln Mining Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lincoln Mining Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lincoln Mining Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lincoln Mining Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Lincoln Mining Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Lincoln Mining Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lincoln Mining Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lincoln Mining Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?