- The report contains detailed information about Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation business.
About Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Income Fund operates as an unincorporated trust. The company, through its subsidiaries, Labrador Mining Company Limited and Hollinger-Hanna Limited, holds a 15.10% equity interest in Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC), which produces iron ore products, as well as operates a mine, concentrator, and pellet plant in Labrador City, Newfoundland. IOC has the nominal capacity to extract around 43 million tonnes of crude ore annually. Its products are shipped to markets throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region.
The Fund, through its subsidiary, Labrador Mining Company Limited, holds certain leases and licenses covering approximately 18,200 hectares of land near Labrador City. IOC has leased certain portions of these lands from which it mines iron ore.
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Income Fund was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LABRADOR IRON ORE ROYALTY CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Major Shareholders
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation History
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Offices and Representations
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?