- The report contains detailed information about Kodiak Exploration Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kodiak Exploration Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kodiak Exploration Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kodiak Exploration Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kodiak Exploration Ltd. business.
About Kodiak Exploration Ltd.
Kodiak Exploration Ltd., an exploration stage junior mining company, engages in the business of identification, acquisition and exploration of mineral interests.
Hercules-Golden Mile Property: Kodiaks Hercules Property is located approximately 120 kilometers northeast of Thunder Bay, in Ontarios historic Beardmore-Geraldton Gold Camp.
In addition to the Hercules project area, the company holds approximately 2,000 square kilometers of favorable stratigraphy and structure in an area measuring approximately 150 kilometers long and up to 40 kilometers wide. These properties comprise a mixture of Kodiak 100% owned claims and option agreements, and include the Gold Rush, Golden Boomerang, Kaby Lake, Sturgeon Bridge, East Leitch, and Maki Midas properties.
Knucklethumb Property: The 100% controlled Knucklethumb gold prospect is a separate property located 40 kilometers north of Golden Mile, in the northern part of the same Archean greenstone belt. The property covers 4,176 hectares and is located approximately 210 kilometers northeast of Thunder Bay, Ontario.
West Millenium Property: Kodiak has been granted an option by Geomode Minerals Ltd. to acquire the West Millenium property in Saskatchewans Athabasca Basin. Kodiak's 100% controlled property measures a total of 13 kilometers north-south by 19 kilometers east-west, and consists of 12 mineral claims covering 213.3 square kilometers.
Otish Uranium Properties
Kodiak holds ten 100% controlled uranium properties (733 claims) covering 42,859 hectares in Québecs Otish Basin. Kodiaks properties cover a range of geological settings, target types, showings, and geochemical anomalies, on ground formerly held by Uranerz, within and near the margins of the Otish and the adjacent Paskwati basins.
The company's UR East property consists 10,922 hectares. The second discovery, Kodiak's Big Yellow outcrop, is located on the 100% controlled 308 West property (1,872 hectares), at the north end of the Pakwaskasati Basin.
Kodiak's UR prospect covers 17,382 acres (7,034 hectares) on the northeast rim of the Otish Basin. Kodiaks Mat I, II and III claim blocks (2,230 acres/902 hectares) are in the western part of the Otish Basin. Kodiaks RIM 1 through RIM 3 properties (37,010 acres/14,978 hectares) are located along the east rim of the Otish Basin. The RIM 1 prospect is crosscut by two north-northeast trending faults, as well as the projected westward extension of the Kerveso Fault. The RIM 2 prospect covers a possible source area for a 500-metre train of radioactive boulders. The RIM 3 prospect covers an elongated 24 kilometre lake sediment anomaly, and includes four lakes along the surface trace of the Kerveso Fault. The 308 East claim block covers 2,513 (1070 hectares), and like the 308 West property, lies at the north end of the Paskwasati Basin.
Base Metals Division
Caribou Lake Property: Kodiaks 83,459 acre Caribou Lake Ni-Cu-Co-PGE property is located on the north shore of Great Slave Lake, 90 kilometers southeast of Yellowknife. The property is 100% controlled, and has direct deep water access to the Mackenzie Highway and the transcontinental railhead at Hay River.
Sleeping Giant Property :Sleeping Giant is a significant new zone of nickel-copper mineralization on Kodiaks 100% controlled claims in the Beardmore-Geraldton Gold Camp.
Nighthawk Nickel property: Kodiaks Nighthawk claims near Timmins, Ontario, Kodiaks claims cover an area of more than 17,544 acres (7100 hectares) adjacent to Golden Chalices ground, and are located approximately 20 kilometres south-southeast of the Kidd Creek Metallurgical Complex.
Roy property: The Roy claims cover a porphyry copper-gold target in the Chibougamau district of Quebec. The Roy claims are located directly between past producers Grandroy to the east and Bruneau to the west.
On June 19, 2009, Kodiak Exploration Ltd. announced that it has entered into an option agreement respecting a large gold prospect located at Mines Point, Manitoba.
The company has entered into an option agreement with CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. with regard to their 164 square kilometers McTavish uranium project located in the prolific Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan. The McTavish Project consists of three separate claim groups, one wholly enclosed by Kodiak's West Millennium claim group, the other two parcels are intimately intertwined with West Millennium.
Kodiak Exploration Limited was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kodiak Exploration Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kodiak Exploration Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. History
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kodiak Exploration Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?