- The report contains detailed information about KME Group S.p.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KME Group S.p.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KME Group S.p.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KME Group S.p.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KME Group S.p.A. business.
About KME Group S.p.A.
KME Group S.p.A. engages in the production and distribution of semi finished copper and copper alloy products in Italy and internationally. The company offers rolled products, which are used in roof coverings, façades, and rainwater draining systems; interior/exterior decorations; and electrical and mechanical industry, connectors, boilers, minting, solar collectors, gifts, and fancy goods. It also provides copper tubes that are used in air conditioning and cooling systems, connectors and pipe fittings, plumbing and heating systems, gas piping, boilers, electrical applications, solar thermal systems, and medical industry; and brass and copper rods, which are used in taps, valves and fittings, precision mechanical parts, car components, electrical and electronic equipment, and door locks, as well as profiles for architectural use, and window and door fittings. In addition, the company offers special products, including piping systems, tube bundles, mineral insulated cables, and special extruded and drawn products that are used in shipbuilding, offshore installation, chemical, energy, metallurgy, and steel industries. Further, KME Group S.p.A. engages in the recovery and trading of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals. It serves building, electrical, electronics, transport, air-conditioning, telecommunications, renewable energies, mechanical, seawater applications, metallurgy and steel, minting of coins, medical, and consumer products industries. The company was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in Florence, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KME GROUP S.P.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KME GROUP S.P.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KME GROUP S.P.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KME GROUP S.P.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KME GROUP S.P.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KME Group S.p.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KME Group S.p.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KME Group S.p.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KME Group S.p.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KME Group S.p.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. KME GROUP S.P.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KME GROUP S.P.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KME GROUP S.P.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KME GROUP S.P.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KME GROUP S.P.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KME GROUP S.P.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KME Group S.p.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KME Group S.p.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KME Group S.p.A. Major Shareholders
KME Group S.p.A. History
KME Group S.p.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KME Group S.p.A. Offices and Representations
KME Group S.p.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KME Group S.p.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KME Group S.p.A. Capital Market Snapshot
KME Group S.p.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
KME Group S.p.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KME Group S.p.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KME Group S.p.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KME Group S.p.A. 1-year Stock Charts
KME Group S.p.A. 5-year Stock Charts
KME Group S.p.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KME Group S.p.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KME Group S.p.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?