- The report contains detailed information about Klondike Star Mineral Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Klondike Star Mineral Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Klondike Star Mineral Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Klondike Star Mineral Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Klondike Star Mineral Corp. business.
About Klondike Star Mineral Corp.
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Yukon, Canada; and the Western Desert region of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
The company has five active gold projects totaling about 290 square kilometers or 112.4 square miles in the Yukon, located in the northwest corner of Canada underlying the site Klondike gold producing region; and one gold, iron, and multi-mineral project totaling 1,245 square kilometers or 481 square miles in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Lone Star Gold Project Advanced Exploration Stage
Lone Star is an advanced-stage gold exploration project. It comprises 719 mineral claims and crown grants totaling 135.1 square kilometers (52.2 square miles) in the gold-producing Klondike region of Yukon, Canada. Lone Star has nine known exploration targets, including the Lone Star Zone, the Nugget Zone, the Buckland Zone, the JF Zone, the Pioneer Zone, and the 27-Pup-Dysle-Veronika Zone.
Indian River Gold Project Pre-Development Exploration Stage
The Indian River Project is a pre-development exploration stage placer gold property. It is located 40 kilometers or 24.9 miles from Dawson City, Klondike gold-producing region of the Yukon, Canada. The Indian River Project consists of 223 mineral claims plus 3 leases totaling 21.1 square kilometers or 8.2 square miles. The Indian River holds 100% right, title, and undivided interest in 194 placer mining claims and 3 leases; and a 49% interest in an additional 29 placer claims.
Dominion Gold and Silver Project - Klondike, Yukon, Canada
A gold and silver exploration project at the headwaters of Dominion Creek, the Dominion Project includes an exploration-stage target at the J.A.E. claims, as well as an area with little previous exploration. The property comprises 331 mineral claims involving an area of 61.3 square kilometers or 24.3 square miles, including the Mitchell Zone, Sheba Zone, Dome Lode, and Lloyd Zone.
Klondike Star holds 100% ownership of 149 mineral claims, 55% ownership of 95 claims with an option to acquire 75%, and an option to purchase 100% of 85 claims.
Oweinat Gold and Iron Ore Project
The companys wholly owned subsidiary Klondike Star Canada Inc. was awarded a concession by the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Egyptian Mineral Resources Authority to explore and exploit a gold property and other associated minerals, including iron ore. Known as the Oweinat Project, the property encompasses a 1,245 square kilometers or 482 square miles block in the Oweinat Area of the Western Desert, Arab Republic of Egypt.
OTHER EXPLORATION PROPERTIES - Yukon, Canada
Spice Project: As of November 30, 2007, the Spice Project consisted of 52 mineral claims totaling 10.9 square kilometers (4.2 square miles). The property is located 28 km east of Ross River and 8 kilometers south of the North Canol Road in the Watson Lake Mining District, Yukon, Canada.
Ultra Project: The property is located in southwest Yukon, 42 km (26.1 miles) northwest of Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada, only 140 km (87 miles) from a deepwater port. The Ultra Project consists of 404 mineral claims and totaling an area of 82 square kilometers (31.7 square miles). The targets include VMS zinc-copper-silver-gold and poly-metallic nickel-copper-platinum-palladium-gold.
Bonanza Project: The company holds controlling interest in 269 mineral claims in the Klondike region of the Yukon, Canada. It comprises 400 mineral claims and an area of 65.6 square kilometers or 25.3 square miles.
Indian River Quartz Project: The property is located 40 kilometers (24.9 miles) from Dawson City of the Yukon and the Tintina Gold Belt spanning Alaska and the Yukon. The company has 179 mineral claims and a total area of 62.1 square kilometers or 24.0 square miles.
Eldorado Placer Project: The Eldorado Placer Project is located 20 km from Dawson City, Yukon, Canada. It has 115 mineral claims and a total area of 6.9 square kilometers or 2.7 square miles.
The company was incorporated as Cyberbiz, Inc. in 1999 and changed its name to Urbanfind, Inc. Further, it changed its name to Klondike Star Mineral Corp. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Klondike Star Mineral Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Klondike Star Mineral Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KLONDIKE STAR MINERAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Major Shareholders
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. History
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Offices and Representations
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Klondike Star Mineral Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?