- The report contains detailed information about Kiska Metals Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kiska Metals Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kiska Metals Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kiska Metals Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kiska Metals Corporation business.
About Kiska Metals Corporation
Kiska Metals Corporation engages in the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal mineral properties. The company has interests in properties located in Canada, the United States, Australia and Mexico. It also has an equity interest in Clancy Exploration Limited (Clancy), which has properties located in Australia.
Whistler Property, Anchorage Recording District, Alaska
The Whistler property, consisting of 869 claims, covering 132,800 acres, is located 160 kilometers northwest of Anchorage, Alaska in the Yentna Mining District of Alaska. The Whistler Property is owned 100% by the company. During 2009, the company staked an additional 100 claims surrounding the existing claims.
Boulevard Property, Whitehorse Mining District, Yukon
The Boulevard Property, consisting of 238 claims, is located approximately 135 kilometers south of Dawson City, Yukon. In 2009, the company signed an option agreement with Silver Quest Resources Ltd. (Silver Quest) under which Silver Quest can acquire the Corporations 40% interest in the property.
Gillis Property, Nicola Mining Division, BC
The Gillis property consists of 14 claims covering 6,182 hectares of rolling upland terrain 30 km southwest of the town of Merritt, British Columbia.
Grizzly & RDN Properties, Liard Mining Division, BC
The RDN/Grizzly Property is located in the Liard Mining Division of British Columbia. The RDN property consists of 14 claims, covering approximately 8,576 hectares and the contiguous Grizzly property consist of 8 claims covering 2,652 hectares.
Kizmet Property, Atlin Mining Division, BC
The Kizmet property consisting of 8 claims (5,471 hectares) is located in northwest British Columbia approximately 90 kilometers south of Atlin, British Columbia.
Kliyul Property, Omineca Mining Division, BC
The Kliyul property consists of 54 claims covering 3,728 hectares located approximately 115 kilometres north of Takla Landing. The company has a 30% interest in the Kliyul property in a joint venture with Kennecott holding 45% and Daylight Energy Ltd. holding the remaining 25%.
Poker Creek, Liard Mining Division
The Poker Creek property, consisting of 12 claims (5,035 hectares), is located approximately 16 kilometers west of the town of Telegraph Creek.
Quesnel Trough Project, Cariboo Mining Division, BC
A total of 7 properties, covering 34,570 hectares, consists of the Quesnel Trough project and are located from 15 kilometers south of Prince George. The company owns 100% of these claims.
Redton Property, Omineca Mining Division, BC
The Redton Property consist of a total of 217 mining claims and covers 96,151 hectares. It is located approximately 140 kilometers northwest of Fort St. James, British Columbia. The property contains three porphyry copper prospects. The project adjoins the Kwanika property.
Thorn Property, Atlin Mining Division, BC
The property consists of 18 mineral claims (14,689 hectares) and is located in the Atlin Mining Division, approximately 120 kilometers northwest of Telegraph Creek.
Tide Property, Skeena Mining Division, BC
The Tide Property, consists of 4 claims covering 2,964 hectares and is located approximately 36 kilometers north of Stewart, British Columbia The Tide property covers a group of precious metal-bearing polymetallic mineral occurrences in the Stewart area of northwestern British Columbia.
Wernecke Breccia, Mayo Mining District, Yukon
The Wernecke Breccia properties, consisting of 1,926 claims, are situated in the Wernecke Mountains, approximately 180 kilometers northeast of Mayo in east-central Yukon Territory.
Williams Property, Liard Mining Division, BC
The Williams property consists of 21 claims covering 10,727 hectares of mountainous terrain in north-central British Columbia, 330 kilometers north of Smithers.
Goodpaster Properties, Goodpaster Mining District, Alaska
The company holds an interest in four mineral exploration properties in the Goodpaster Mining District of Alaska, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Rimfire Alaska, Ltd. (Rimfire Alaska). The company owns 100% of the Bou-Swede, California-Surf, Eagle-Hawk, and ER-Ogo-Fire
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KISKA METALS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KISKA METALS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KISKA METALS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KISKA METALS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KISKA METALS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kiska Metals Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kiska Metals Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kiska Metals Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kiska Metals Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kiska Metals Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. KISKA METALS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KISKA METALS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KISKA METALS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KISKA METALS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KISKA METALS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KISKA METALS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kiska Metals Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kiska Metals Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kiska Metals Corporation Major Shareholders
Kiska Metals Corporation History
Kiska Metals Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kiska Metals Corporation Offices and Representations
Kiska Metals Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kiska Metals Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kiska Metals Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Kiska Metals Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Kiska Metals Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kiska Metals Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kiska Metals Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kiska Metals Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Kiska Metals Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Kiska Metals Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kiska Metals Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kiska Metals Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?