- The report contains detailed information about Israel Chemicals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Israel Chemicals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Israel Chemicals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Israel Chemicals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Israel Chemicals Ltd. business.
About Israel Chemicals Ltd.
Israel Chemicals Ltd., a multi-national group, a multi-national group operating primarily in the fertilizers and specialty chemicals sectors. The company has operations in Israel, Europe, Asia, North America, and South America.
The company operates in three segments: Fertilizers, Performance Products, and Industrial Products.
The Fertilizers Segment mines and processes potash, mines and processes phosphate rock, and produces agricultural phosphoric acid, phosphate fertilizers, compound fertilizers, based mainly on potash and phosphate, and specialty fertilizers. It markets these products worldwide, mainly to Europe, Brazil, India, China and Israel. This segment consists of two sub-segments: potash and phosphate. It extracts potash from the Dead Sea and mines potash from subterranean mines in the United Kingdom and in Spain. It mines phosphate rock from open-air mines in the Negev, and also produces sulphuric and phosphoric acid in Israel and fertilizers in Israel, the Netherlands and Germany. The activity of Mifalei Tovala Ltd., which engages in the transportation of cargo, mainly of ICL companies in Israel, is included in this segment.
Industrial Products Segment
The Industrial Products Segment produces bromine out of a solution that is created as a by-product of the potash production process in Sdom, as well as bromine-based compounds. It uses majority of the bromine it produces for self-production of bromine compounds on production sites in Israel, the Netherlands and China. In addition, Industrial Products extracts salt, magnesia and chlorine from Dead Sea brine, and produces chlorine based products in Israel and the United States. In addition, it engages in the production and marketing of flame retardants and additional phosphorus based products, through the Superseta Group.
Performance Products Segment
The Performance Products Segment processes the agricultural phosphoric acid produced by its Fertilizers segment, using it to produce downstream products. These products include phosphoric acid (food grade and technical grade), phosphate salts, food additives, and hygiene products for the food industry. This segment also produces specialty products, based on aluminum compounds, and other raw materials. Production is carried out at production sites in Europe, (particularly in Germany) and the United States, as well as in Israel, China, and other countries.
The company's other operations include the desalination of water (through a proportionately consolidated company) and the production and marketing of pure magnesium as well as magnesium alloys.
In January 2008, the company acquired the principal assets and operations of a business unit of the German group Henkel that engages in water treatment. The acquired business sells products, services and equipment for water treatment, mainly to industry in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Turkey.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Israel Chemicals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Israel Chemicals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Israel Chemicals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Israel Chemicals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Israel Chemicals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Israel Chemicals Ltd. History
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Israel Chemicals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Israel Chemicals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Israel Chemicals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Israel Chemicals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Israel Chemicals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Israel Chemicals Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?