- The report contains detailed information about International Silver, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Silver, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Silver, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Silver, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Silver, Inc. business.
About International Silver, Inc.
International Silver, Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in North and South America. The company explores for silver, gold, zinc, copper, and other minerals.
The Mexico Properties
The company owns 98% of the equity of Metales Preciosos, Atlas S.A. de C.V. (Metales Preciosos), which owns a 100% undivided interest in four properties located in the southeast part of the State of Sonora, Mexico.
La Moneda: The company owns a 100% undivided interest in a 416.14 hectare claim block through its acquisition of Metales Preciosos. The La Moneda property is located 25 kilometers east of Puerto Libertad on the west coast of Sonora, 126 kilometers southeast of Caborca, Sonora.
El Cumbro and El Cusito Properties: The El Cumbro and El Cusito properties are located 205 kilometers southeast of the city of Hermosillo and 6.5 kilometers northeast of the town of Tepoca, Sonora, near Yecora and the border between the States of Sonora and Chihuahua, Mexico. The El Cumbro Property comprises 774.8 acres located 123 miles southeast of the city of Hermosillo and 6.5 kilometers northeast of the town of Tepoca, Sonora, near Yecora and the border between the States of Sonora and Chihuahua, Mexico. The El Cusito Property is comprised of 184.8 acres and abuts the El Cumbro Property to the east.
Canada de Oro Property: The Canada de Oro Property comprises 486 acres, and abuts the El Cumbro and El Cusito claims to the south.
The Leviathon Property consists of 60 unpatented lode mining claims encompassing 1,304 acres. The Leviathon Property is located approximately 10 miles northeast of the town of Barstow, California, 145 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
In December 2010, International Silver Inc. had acquired 35 additional mining claims consisted of 690 acres through staking adjacent to the historic Prince Silver Mine in Lincoln County Nevada U.S.A.
The company was incorporated in September 1992 as ARX Engineering, Inc. and changed its name to Western States Engineering and Construction, Inc. in October 1992. Further, it changed its name to International Silver, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Silver, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Silver, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Silver, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Silver, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Silver, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL SILVER, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Silver, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Silver, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Silver, Inc. Major Shareholders
International Silver, Inc. History
International Silver, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Silver, Inc. Offices and Representations
International Silver, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Silver, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Silver, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Silver, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
International Silver, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Silver, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Silver, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Silver, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Silver, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Silver, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Silver, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Silver, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?