- The report contains detailed information about International Minerals Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Minerals Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Minerals Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Minerals Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Minerals Corp. business.
About International Minerals Corp.
International Minerals Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties located in South America.
Gaby Property, Ecuador
Muyuyacu Concession: The company has a 55% interest in the Muyuyacu concession. The Gaby property hosts an approximate 5 million-ounce historical gold resource estimate.
Guadalupe, Papa Grande and Mollopongo Concessions, Ecuador: The company holds a 100% interest in the Guadalupe concession and has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Mollopongo concession. For the Papa Grande concession, the company owns a 50% interest and has an option to acquire the remaining 50% interest.
Rio Blanco Property, Ecuador: The company holds a 100% interest in the Canoas, Canoas 1 and San Luis A2 concessions (the Concessions). It also has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Miguir exploration concession.
Cañicapa Property, Ecuador: The company has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Cañicapa gold property (the Property) in Ecuador. The company has an option agreement with Santa Barbara Resources, Ltd. (Santa Barbara) a private company, whereby Santa Barbara can earn a 50% interest in the property.
Pacapausa Joint Venture, Peru: The company has an option agreement with Southwestern Resources Corp. (Southwestern) to acquire an interest in certain concessions (the Pacapausa Property) located immediately adjacent to the companys Pallancata project in Peru.
Joint Venture with IAMGOLD: The company and IAMGOLD have an agreement for the exploration of a mutually-agreed upon area of interest (Aster Joint Venture Area) in southern Peru.
Antabamba and Urbaque Properties: The company has two Joint Venture Agreements with Barrick Gold Corporations Peruvian subsidiary (Barrick), with respect to acquisition of interests in the Antabamba and Urbaque properties in Southern Peru.
Pallancata Property, Peru: The company has an option to acquire approximately a 100% interest in three mining concessions on the Pallancata property. It also purchased a 100% interest in seven mining concessions.
Radius Gold, Inc. has an agreement with International Minerals Corp. for exploration of its Rubi project, located in south-eastern Peru. Rubi is an undrilled gold-silver property associated with a system of epithermal veins and breccias that outcrop over a 1 kilo meters strike length.
International Minerals Corporation was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Minerals Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Minerals Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Minerals Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Minerals Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Minerals Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL MINERALS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Minerals Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Minerals Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Minerals Corp. Major Shareholders
International Minerals Corp. History
International Minerals Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Minerals Corp. Offices and Representations
International Minerals Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Minerals Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Minerals Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
International Minerals Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
International Minerals Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Minerals Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Minerals Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Minerals Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
International Minerals Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
International Minerals Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Minerals Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Minerals Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?