- The report contains detailed information about International Gold Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Gold Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Gold Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Gold Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Gold Resources Inc. business.
About International Gold Resources Inc.
International Gold Resources, Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties.
In March 2006 the company acquired 100% of Amapa Gold Ltda (Amapa Gold), which company owns the mineral rights of the Porto Grande property. The Porto Grande property in Amapa State comprises of a 55,000 hectares (135,000 acres) property with the potential for gold, copper, zinc, nickel and manganese.
The company comprises a 50,000 acres (20,000 hectares) property with potential for gold, copper and iron in this area.
The company comprises a 100,000acres (40,000 hectares) property, with multiple parallel structures with visual gold signs along the structure.
The company also has options on certain claim blocks in the Yukon Territory in Canada, which include The Bonanza Claim Block with 90 claims on 4,260 acres; The Crown Jewel Claim Block with 306 claims on 15,300 acres; The Cathy Claim Block with 150 claims on 7,000 acres; The Kirkman Claim Block with 40 claims on 1,900 acres; and The Mahtin Claim Block with 112 claims on 6,000 acres.
In addition to its Brazilian properties, the company also has the options to certain claim blocks in the Yukon Territory in Canada, which include The Bonanza Claim Block with 90 claims on 4,260 acres; The Crown Jewel Claim Block with 306 claims on 15,300 acres; The Cathy Claim Block with 150 claims on 7,000 acres; The Kirkman Claim Block with 40 claims on 1,900 acres; and The Mahtin Claim Block with 112 claims on 6,000 acres.
International Gold Resources, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Gold Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Gold Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Gold Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Gold Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Gold Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL GOLD RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Gold Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Gold Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Gold Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
International Gold Resources Inc. History
International Gold Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Gold Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
International Gold Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Gold Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Gold Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Gold Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
International Gold Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Gold Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Gold Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Gold Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Gold Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Gold Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Gold Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Gold Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?