- The report contains detailed information about Infrastructure Materials Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Infrastructure Materials Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Infrastructure Materials Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Infrastructure Materials Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Infrastructure Materials Corp. business.
About Infrastructure Materials Corp.
Infrastructure Materials Corp., an exploration stage mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of limestone, silver, and other metals from its claims in the States of Nevada, Idaho, and Arizona, and the Canadian province of Manitoba.
As of June 30, 2010, the company held 1,941 claims on land owned or controlled by the United States Department of Interior Bureau of Land Management (BLM). It also holds mineral rights or surface rights for 4,940 net acres and 12 patent claims. Its claims cover 25 projects in Nevada and 1 project in Idaho. It has various exploration permits with the State of Arizona covering two additional projects located near the municipalities of Benson and Seligman, Arizona. It also owns a milling facility located on six BLM mill site claims in Nevada. The company also holds 95 quarry leases in south-central Manitoba, Canada.
The company has three wholly-owned subsidiaries include Infrastructure Materials Corp US (IMC US), which holds title to its limestone related claims and leases in the United States; Silver Reserve Corp. (Silver Reserve or SRC), which holds title to its precious metal claims and leases; and Canadian Infrastructure Corp. (CIC). Its principal focus is on the limestone properties held by IMC US and CIC.
Properties held by IMC US
Nevada and Idaho Property Location and Description
Morgan Hill Claim Group: The Morgan Hill Claim Group consists of 208 mineral claims located in Elko County, Nevada, approximately 20 miles west of the town of Wells, Nevada. The claims are situated approximately 5 miles north of Interstate 80 and the Union-Pacific rail line.
Morgan Hill Claim Group includes three groups of mineral rights known as: the Perdriau Mineral Rights, the Hammond Mineral and Surface Rights, and the Earl Edgar Mineral Trust Mineral Rights.
In 2009, IMC US entered into a mineral rights agreement with Perdriau Investment Corp. (Perdriau) to purchase 50% of the mineral rights located in the section of Elko County, Nevada (the Perdriau Property). The Perdriau Property is located on the national map at T37N, R58E Elko County, Nevada.
As of January 15, 2010, the company entered into a property lease agreement with Eugene M. Hammond (the Hammond Lease) for surface rights on 80 acres in Elko County, Nevada (the Hammond Surface Rights). IMC US entered into a mineral rights agreement with Eugene M. Hammond (the Hammond Mineral Rights Agreement) pursuant to which the company purchased a 25% interest in the minerals extracted from the 160 acres covered by the hammond mineral rights agreement (Hammond Mineral Rights Property). The Hammond Mineral Rights Property is located in the Elko County, Nevada.
The company has mineral rights lease agreement (the edgar lease agreement) with the Earl Edgar Mineral Trust (the Edgar) to lease certain mineral rights in Elko County, Nevada (the Edgar Property). The edgar lease agreement covers 100% of the mineral rights on 1,120 acres of the Edgar Property (Property A) and 50% of the mineral rights on 6,720 acres of the Edgar Property (Property B).
Rock Hill Claim Group: The Rock Hill Claim Group consists of 12 unpatented, lode mineral claims located in Pershing County, Nevada, approximately 12 miles southeast of Mill City, Nevada. The Rock Hill claims cover approximately 248 acres.
Aspen Claim Group: The Aspen Claim Group consists of 63 unpatented, lode mineral claims located in Caribou and Bear Lake Counties in Aspen, Idaho, north of Montplier, and east of Soda Springs. The claim group covers approximately 1,302 acres. The Aspen claims are accessible from the southeast corner of Idaho.
Buffalo Mountain Claim Group: The Buffalo Mountain Claim Group consists of 9 mineral claims located in Pershing County, Nevada, approximately 20 miles northeast of the town of Lovelock, Nevada. The Buffalo Mountain claims cover approximately 186 acres.
MM Claim Group: The MM Claim Group consists of 68 mineral claims located in Clark County, Nevada, approximately 10 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. The claim group covers approximately 1,405 acres.
Royale Claim Group: The Royale Claim Group consists of 21 mineral c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Infrastructure Materials Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Infrastructure Materials Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Infrastructure Materials Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Infrastructure Materials Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Infrastructure Materials Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIALS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Major Shareholders
Infrastructure Materials Corp. History
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Offices and Representations
Infrastructure Materials Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Infrastructure Materials Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Infrastructure Materials Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Infrastructure Materials Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Infrastructure Materials Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Infrastructure Materials Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?