- The report contains detailed information about Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV business.
About Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV
Industrias Peñoles, S.A. de C.V. and Subsidiaries, one of Mexico's major industrial groups since its foundation in 1887, focuses on the utilization of non-renewable natural resources. Initially dedicated to the exploration, mining, smelting, refining and marketing of non-ferrous metallic minerals, the Company today also develops and commercializes inorganic chemicals and refractories.
As of December 31, 2002, the companys proven and probable reserves consisted of 3,981000 ounces of gold, 419,638900 ounces of silver, 954600 metric tons of lead, and 3,180500 metric tons of zinc. The company also produces and markets sodium sulfate, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulfate, ammonium sulfate, and dolomitic refractories. Besides, its infrastructure operations include Termimar, an international maritime terminal; Coahuila-Durango, a railway line; TECSA, a municipal water management business in Mexico City; and Termoelectrica Penoles, an electric generating plant.
Exploration, Engineering and Construction Division
The Exploration, Engineering and Construction Division locates and analyzes non-ferrous metallic deposits on the American continent, in order to develop projects that will increase the Group's actual reserves. This division also has responsibility for the development, engineering and construction projects of the Company's operational divisions.
The Mining Division extracts and processes metallic minerals such as gold, silver, lead, zinc and copper to produce lead, zinc and copper concentrates, gold-silver precipitates and dore. This division operates the world's richest underground silver mine (Fresnillo), and Mexico's richest underground gold mine (La Ciénega), largest open-pit gold mine (La Herradura), and largest underground zinc mine (Francisco I. Madero).
The Metals Division, incorporated as Met-Mex Peñoles, is the largest non-ferrous metallurgical complex in Latin America and fourth world wide. It includes a lead smelter, a gold-silver-lead refinery, an electrolytic zinc plant and sulfuric acid, cadmium, bismuth, ammonium sulfate, antimonium trioxide and liquid sulfur dioxide plants.
Industrial Chemicals and Refractory Division
The Industrial Chemicals and Refractory Division produces and markets sodium sulfate, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulfate, ammonium sulfate (fertilizer) and dolomitic refractories. This division manages Química del Rey, the world's largest sodium sulfate plant.
The Infrastructure Division identifies and manages projects that secure the supply and control the cost of Peñoles' logistics and energy requirement. Operations include an international maritime terminal for the handling of bulk chemical cargo shipments (Termimar), a railway line for the transportation of raw materials and finished products (Coahuila-Durango), a municipal water management business in Mexico City (TECSA), and the development of an electric generating plant that will supply the Group's operational requirements (Termoeléctrica Peñoles).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Industry Position Analysis
6. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INDUSTRIAS PENOLES S.A.B. DE CV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Major Shareholders
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV History
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Offices and Representations
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Capital Market Snapshot
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV 1-year Stock Charts
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV 5-year Stock Charts
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Industrias Penoles S.A.B. DE CV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?