- The report contains detailed information about Imperial Metals Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imperial Metals Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imperial Metals Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imperial Metals Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imperial Metals Corp. business.
About Imperial Metals Corp.
Imperial Metals Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, mining, and production of base and precious metals in North America. The company's properties are the Mount Polley open pit copper/gold producing mine (100% interest) in central British Columbia, the Huckleberry open pit copper/molybdenum producing mine (50% interest) in northern British Columbia. Other properties are the development stage Red Chris property (88% interest) in northern British Columbia, and the exploration stage Sterling property (100% interest) in southwest Nevada.
Mount Polley Mine: The Mount Polley open pit copper-gold mine is the companys principal mineral property. Mount Polley Mining Corporation (MPMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, is the owner of the mine and property. The Mount Polley property consists of 42 mineral claims encompassing 16,440 hectares and five mining leases. Mount Polley is an alkalic porphyry copper/gold deposit. The mine site is located in south-central British Columbia.
Huckleberry Mine: Huckleberry Mines Ltd. is the owner of the Huckleberry open pit copper/molybdenum mine located southwest of Houston, British Columbia. Imperial holds a 50% interest in Huckleberry Mines Ltd. The other 50% interest is held by a consortium consisting of Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Marubeni Corporation, Dowa Mining Co. Ltd. and Furukawa Co. (the Japan Group). The Huckleberry property consists of a mining lease covering approximately 1,911 hectares, and 34 mineral claims encompassing approximately 16,307 hectares. Huckleberry Mines Ltd. also has an interest in three mineral claims covering 3,059 hectares on a property eight kilometers north of the Huckleberry mine known as Whiting Creek.
Sterling Property: Sterling Gold Mining Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Imperial, is owner of the Sterling property located in southern Nye County, Nevada about 115 miles northwest of Las Vegas. The Sterling property consists of 272 lode mining claims plus one water well site. Total land claims, including Sterling, Tungsten Canyon, Fluorspar Canyon and Mary-Goldspar, are consisted of 682 lode mining claims covering 5,453 hectares (13,475 hectares), are located on land administered by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
Red Chris Property:
Red Chris Development Company, Ltd. (RCDC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. RCDC has a 100% interest in the Red Chris property. The Red Chris project is located in northwest British Columbia, approximately 18 kilometers southeast of the Iskut village, 80 kilometers south of Dease Lake, and 12 kilometers east of the Stewart-Cassiar Highway (Highway 37). The Red Chris project consists of the Red Chris property and the Red claims. The Red Chris property consists of 49 mineral claims covering 10,183 hectares. The Red claims consist of 17 mineral claims covering 7,070 hectares. Imperial owns 100% of the Red claims.
The company was founded in 1959. It was formerly known as IMI Imperial Metals, Inc. and changed its name to Imperial Metals Corporation in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imperial Metals Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imperial Metals Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imperial Metals Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imperial Metals Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imperial Metals Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMPERIAL METALS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imperial Metals Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imperial Metals Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imperial Metals Corp. Major Shareholders
Imperial Metals Corp. History
Imperial Metals Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imperial Metals Corp. Offices and Representations
Imperial Metals Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imperial Metals Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imperial Metals Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Imperial Metals Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Imperial Metals Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imperial Metals Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imperial Metals Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imperial Metals Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Imperial Metals Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Imperial Metals Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imperial Metals Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imperial Metals Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?