- The report contains detailed information about iCarbon Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iCarbon Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iCarbon Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iCarbon Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iCarbon Corp. business.
About iCarbon Corp.
iCarbon Corporation engages in the mining, manufacturing and selling of natural and synthetic graphite, carbon based materials and bulk industrial minerals and materials for use in different industries and applications. It owns/develops graphite mines in Canada, Madagascar and China. The company's wholly owned subsidiary is Graphite Technology Group, Inc.
The company mines, engineers, manufactures/processes and sells natural and synthetic graphite products and carbon additives for use in refractory and foundry operations and for use by manufacturers of steel, aluminum, brass and other nonferrous metals, as well as manufacturers of pencil leads, packing materials, composite materials, brake linings, lubricants, coatings, gaskets and seals, and cosmetics.
The company engineers and processes a range of standardized particle sizes and blends of graphite and carbon additives at its manufacturing and processing facility located in Brocton, New York. It processes micronized graphite powders from its specialized processing facility in Delano, Pennsylvania.
The companys processing operations combine proprietary technologies, including carbon purification technology and manufacturing methodologies such as, air driven high speed particle collision technologies, screening, blending, classifying and materials optimization routing technology, for production of graphite powders for use by foundry and refractory businesses, manufacturers of steel and non-ferrous metals as well as manufacturers and producers of conductive coatings, lubricants, brake linings, industrial gasket materials, pencils and packing materials, fillers and extenders.
The company owns graphite mines in Canada and Madagascar and controls graphite mine operations in Hunan Province, and the option to control graphite mine operations in Jiangxi Province, China. It has entered into conditional agreements to joint venture the development of anthracite coal properties in northeastern Pennsylvania. The mineral resources of Graphite Technology are substantial, and represent viable sources of long term raw material supply.
Graphite Mining (Madagascar)
The company owns a 50% common equity interest of Societe Malagasy du Grafit (SOMAGRA), a Madagascar company that owns all mine rights, leases and development interests in the Ambatomitamba Graphite Mine located in Madagascar.
Graphite Mining (China)
The company owns 37.125% of Chenzhou Global Graphite Inc. (Chenzhou)., a company based in Hunan Province, China, which is in the application process to become licensed to operate amorphous graphite mine claims located in Lutang, Hunan Province.
Graphite Mining (Canada)
The company owns an undivided interest in 4 active mineral claims and 12 leased mining claims located in Butt Township, Ontario, Canada, and by separate agreement intends to acquire all of the mineral claims and mineral leases comprising the former producing Kearney Graphite Mine.
In April 2006, GTG Cardons LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company entered into agreement with Mechanical Services Inc. to acquire the former LTV Steel plant in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania on the Ohio River.
iCarbon Corp. has launched a new bulk industrial minerals and materials division, which would provide contract processing for industrial clients, utilizing the company's proprietary manufacturing and chemical-based processing technologies.
The companys competitors in China include Timcal Ltd., Nacional de Grafite Ltda., Industrial Minerals, Inc., Crystal Graphite Corporation, Worldwide Graphite Producers Ltd., and Sequoia Minerals Inc.
iCarbon Corporation was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ICARBON CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ICARBON CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ICARBON CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ICARBON CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ICARBON CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iCarbon Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iCarbon Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iCarbon Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iCarbon Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iCarbon Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ICARBON CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ICARBON CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ICARBON CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ICARBON CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ICARBON CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ICARBON CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iCarbon Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iCarbon Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iCarbon Corp. Major Shareholders
iCarbon Corp. History
iCarbon Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iCarbon Corp. Offices and Representations
iCarbon Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iCarbon Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iCarbon Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
iCarbon Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
iCarbon Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iCarbon Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iCarbon Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iCarbon Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
iCarbon Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
iCarbon Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iCarbon Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iCarbon Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?