- The report contains detailed information about HuntMountain Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HuntMountain Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HuntMountain Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HuntMountain Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HuntMountain Resources Ltd. business.
About HuntMountain Resources Ltd.
HuntMountain Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties, primarily gold, silver, and associated base metals in North and South America. The company holds mining claims in Santa Cruz province, Argentina; and the state of Chihuahua, Mexico.
Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
La Josefina Property
The La Josefina property is located in north central Santa Cruz Province. It includes 15 Manifestations of Discovery totaling 52,776 hectares, which are approximately covered by 399 mining claims.
HuntMountain Resources, through its Argentine subsidiary, Cerro Cazador S.A., was awarded the exploration and development rights to the La Josefina Project from Fomento Minero de Santa Cruz Sociedad del Estado (Fomicruz). Fomicruz is owned by the government of the Santa Cruz province in Argentina. In February 2008, Cerro Cazador S.A. purchased the La Josefina Estancia, a 90 square kilometer parcel of land within the La Josefina project area.
Exploration: As of December 31, 2008, Cerro Cazador S.A. completed a 37,605 meter drilling program on the La Josefina property.
Bajo Pobré Property
Cerro Cazador S.A. signed a Letter of Intent with FK Minera S.A. to acquire a 100% interest in the Bajo Pobre gold property located in Santa Cruz Province, Argentina. In March, 2007, Cerro Cazador S.A. signed a final contract to acquire the Bajo Pobre property. Pursuant to this agreement, Cerro Cazador S.A. could earn approximately a 100% equity interest in the Bajo Pobre property.
El Gateado Property
06 Cerro Cazador S.A. acquired the right to conduct exploration on El Gateado and retain 100% ownership of mineral deposits found within. El Gateado is a 10,000 hectare exploration concession filed with the Santa Cruz Provincial mining authority The El Gateado Project is located in the north-central part of Santa Cruz Province, the southernmost of the Argentine provinces with a steppe-like region of southern South America, known as Patagonia.
Other Santa Cruz Properties
The company granted rights to explore three properties known as El Overo, El Alazan, and El Tordillo in Santa Cruz province of Argentina. It has the right to conduct exploration on these properties and retain 100% ownership of mineral deposit found within.
Dun Glen Gold Project, Nevada
The company entered into agreements to lease, with an option to purchase, the properties, including the Dun Glen Project. The Dun Glen Gold Project is a precious metal exploration property located in the Sierra district in Dun Glen Canyon on the west flank of the East Range in northern Pershing County, Nevada. The project area includes 94 contiguous unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 1,700 acres within the Sierra Mining District.
Abitibi Properties, Quebec
The company entered into an agreement with Diagnos, Inc., (Diagnos) obtaining a option to acquire a 100 percent interest in two prospective gold properties, known as the Lac a lEau Jaune Project, holding 21 claims; and Malartic Surimau Project, holding 25 claims located in the Abitibi region of Quebec, Canada. The Quebec properties include 46 provincial mining claims.
El Milagro/El Capitan Property
In 2008, the company purchased a 100% interest in the El Capitan and El Milagro mineral exploration and mining concessions from a Mexican Particular; Jesus Guadelupe Morales located in the northern Mexico state of Chihuahua. El Capitan is a rectangular concession of 8,105 hectares. It surrounds and encompasses the El Milagro concession of 100 hectares.
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. was founded in 1927.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HuntMountain Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HuntMountain Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUNTMOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. History
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HuntMountain Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?