- The report contains detailed information about Houston Lake Mining Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Houston Lake Mining Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Houston Lake Mining Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Houston Lake Mining Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Houston Lake Mining Inc. business.
About Houston Lake Mining Inc.
Houston Lake Mining Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mining properties.
Dogpaw Lake Property Kenora, Ontario
The 226.4 hectare Dogpaw Lake Gold property is located in Ontario, Canada. The company holds a 100% earn in interest in the property. The property consists of 13 patented mining claims and one license of occupation.
West Cedartree property Kenora, Ontario
The West Cedartree Gold property is located in the Cedartree Lake area within the Kenora Mining District of Ontario, Canada. The property consists of four parts: the Jesse (North) property, the West Cedartree property, the McLennan property, and the Dogpaw West and Gold Sun properties.
Jesse (North) property: The company earned a 100% interest in 1 unpatented mining claim in the 176 hectare Jesse (North) property.
West Cedartree property: The company holds a 100% interest in the 20 claim unit West Cedartree property. The 3 unpatented claims comprising the property cover 320 hectares.
McLennan property: The company has a 100% interest in 7 patented mining claims comprising the McLennan property covering 139.6 hectares.
Dogpaw West and Gold Sun properties: The company has a 100% interest on the 80 hectare property comprising 4 unpatented mining claims.
North Block Kenora, Ontario
The company has a 100% interest in 1 unpatented claim, 80 acre North Block Gold property in the Cedartree Lake area within the Kenora Mining District of Ontario, Canada.
Tib Lake Thunder Bay, Ontario
The company holds a 100% interest in the 20 unpatented, 2,496 hectare (6,167 acre) Tib Lake PGM property located in the Thunder Bay Mining District of Ontario.
Pakeagama Lake - Red Lake, Ontario
The Pakeagama Lake Rare Metals Property consists of three contiguous properties known as Pakeagama Lake, Pakeagama Lake West, and Pakeagama Lake Northwest properties. All are located in the Red Lake Mining District of Ontario, Canada.
Pakeagama Lake property: The company has a 100% interest in the Pakeagama Lake property. The 7 unpatented mining claims cover 1,792 hectares.
Pakeagama Lake West property: The company has a 100% interest in the 1 mining claim (16 claim unit) Pakeagama Lake West property covering 256 hectares.
Pakeagama Lake Northwest property: The company has a 100% interest in the 1 mining claim (16 claim unit) Pakeagama Lake Northwest property covering 256 hectares.
Dubenski Property Kenora, Ontario
The company has a 100% option interest in the 363.6 hectare Dubenski Gold property. The property consists of 22 leased claims and is located adjacent the West Cedartree properties in the Kenora Mining District of Ontario.
Houston Lake Mining Inc. was incorporated in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Houston Lake Mining Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Houston Lake Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Houston Lake Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Houston Lake Mining Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Houston Lake Mining Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOUSTON LAKE MINING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Major Shareholders
Houston Lake Mining Inc. History
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Offices and Representations
Houston Lake Mining Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Houston Lake Mining Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Houston Lake Mining Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Houston Lake Mining Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Houston Lake Mining Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Houston Lake Mining Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?