- The report contains detailed information about Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hod Assaf Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. business.
About Hod Assaf Industries Ltd.
Hod Metal Products & Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries engage in producing, processing, and supplying steel and steel wire products in Israel, Romania, and the Netherlands. Its products include steel ropes, poles, bars, coils, beams, beam heads, and wire rods; and tensile, sitting and bedding, spring and rope, ACSR and cable armoring, annealed, and high and low carbon galvanized wire. The company offers nails, bolts, and rivets; galvanized and PVC coated chain link fencing products; and barbed wire, concertina barbed wire, and concertina barbed tape products. It also provides cold drawn and galvanized wire for industrial and agricultural applications; and welded assembled elements, steel billets, and welded mesh fencing. In addition, the company offers consulting services relating to the usage of mesh and bended mesh, as well as distributes accessories and auxiliary equipment for the construction industry. It serves customers in construction, industrial, security, civilian, defense, and agricultural sectors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Acre, Israel. It has subsidiary locations in Harshova, Romania; Beek en Donk, the Netherlands; and Akko, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOD ASSAF INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. History
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hod Assaf Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?