- The report contains detailed information about Gulf Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gulf Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gulf Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gulf Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gulf Resources, Inc. business.
About Gulf Resources, Inc.
Gulf Resources, Inc. engages in the manufacture and trading of bromine and crude salt. The company manufactures and sells chemical products used in oil and gas field exploration, oil and gas distribution, oil field drilling, wastewater processing, papermaking chemical agents, and inorganic chemicals. The companys products have been sold only with in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys business operations are conducted in two segments, Bromine and crude salt, and Chemical products.
Bromine and Crude Salt segment
The company manufactures and distributes bromine through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Shouguang City Haoyuan Chemical Company Limited, or SCHC. The companys bromine is commonly used in brominated flame retardants, fumigants, water purification compounds, dyes, medicines and disinfectants.
Chemical Products segment
The company produces chemical products through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Shouguang Yuxin Chemical Industry Company Limited, or SYCI. The products the company produces and the markets in which they are sold include Hydroxyl guar gum, Demulsified agent, Corrosion inhibitor for acidizing, Bactericide, Chelant, Iron ion stabilizer, Clay stabilizing agent, Flocculants agent, Remaining agent, and Expanding agent with enhanced gentleness.
SYCI concentrates its activities on the production and sale of chemical products that are in used in oil and gas field explorations, oil and gas distribution, oil field drilling, wastewater processing, papermaking chemical agents, and inorganic chemicals. SYCI also engages in research and development of commonly used chemical products as well as medicine intermediates. SYCI's annual production of oil and gas field exploration products and related chemicals is approximately 16,000 tons, and its production of papermaking-related chemical products is approximately 4,500 tons. These products are mainly distributed to domestic papermaking manufacturers and major oilfields, such as Shengli Oilfield, Daqing Oilfield, Zhongyuan Oilfield, Huabei Oilfield, and Talimu Oilfields.
The companys principal suppliers during 2009 were Shandong Haihua Chlorine & Alkali colophony Chemicals Company Limited, Shouguang Hongye Trading Company Limited., and Shouguang City Rongguang Trading Company, Limited. During 2008 were Shandong Haike Shengli Electric Chemical Company Limited, Shandong Ruitai Chemicals Co., Limited, and Shouguang City Xingyi Fuel Commercial Company Limited.
The companys principal customers during 2009 were Shandong Morui Chemical Company Limited, Shouguang Rongyuan Chemical Company Limited, Shandong Brother Technology Limited, Shouguang RuiTai Chemical Company Limited, Shouguang Weidong Chemical Company Limited, Kuerle Xingdong Trading Limited, Shouguang Longteng Trading Limited and Sinopec Shengli -field Ltd's Qinghe factory.
The companys principal competitors in the bromine and crude salts business are Shandong Hai Hua Holding Limited, Shouguang Fu Kang Medicines Manufacturing Company Limited, Shouguang Weidong Chemical Company Limited, and Shandong Cai Yangzi Salt Field Company.
The companys principal competitors in the chemicals business are Shandong Haihua Group Limited, Shouguang Weidong Salt Field Company Limited, Shouguang Fukang Pharmaceutical Company Limited, and Shouguang Caiyangzih Salt Field Company Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GULF RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GULF RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GULF RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GULF RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GULF RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gulf Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gulf Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gulf Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gulf Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gulf Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GULF RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GULF RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GULF RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GULF RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GULF RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GULF RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gulf Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gulf Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gulf Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Gulf Resources, Inc. History
Gulf Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gulf Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Gulf Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gulf Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gulf Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gulf Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gulf Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gulf Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gulf Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gulf Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gulf Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gulf Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gulf Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gulf Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?