- The report contains detailed information about Goldcorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goldcorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goldcorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goldcorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goldcorp Inc. business.
About Goldcorp Inc.
Goldcorp Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal properties.
The companys principal product is gold. In addition to gold, it also produces silver, copper, lead, and zinc.
Canada and the United States
The company has a 100% interest in the Red Lake gold mines in Canada, a 72% interest held by Goldcorp and a 28% interest held by Goldcorp Canada Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, including a 100% interest in the Bruce Channel deposit in Canada; a 100% interest in the Porcupine gold mine in Canada, a 49% interest held by the company and a 51% interest held by Goldcorp Canada; a 100% interest in the Musselwhite gold mine in Canada, a 32% interest held by the company and a 68% interest held by Goldcorp Canada; a 66 2/3% interest in the Marigold gold mine in the United States; a 100% interest in the Wharf gold mine in the United States; a 100% interest in the Éléonore gold project in Canada; and a 40% interest in the Dee/South Arturo gold exploration project in the United States.
The company has a 100% interest in the Los Filos gold-silver mine in Mexico, including a 100% interest in the Nukay gold mine in Mexico; a 100% interest in the El Sauzal gold mine in Mexico; a 100% interest in the San Dimas gold-silver mines in Mexico; and a 100% interest in the Peñasquito gold-silver-lead-zinc project in Mexico, including a 100% interest in the Noche Buena gold-silver project in Mexico and a 100% interest in the Camino Rojo gold-silver project in Mexico.
Central and South America
The company has a 37.5% interest in the Bajo de la Alumbrera gold-copper mine in Argentina; a 70% interest in the El Morro copper-gold project in Chile; a 100% interest in the Marlin gold-silver mine in Guatemala; a 100% interest in the San Martin gold mine in Honduras; a 40% interest in the Pueblo Viejo gold-silver-copper development stage project in the Dominican Republic; a 100% interest in the Cerro Blanco gold-silver project in Guatemala; and a 100% interest in the Escobal gold-silver project in Guatemala.
Sale of Interest in El Limon: In February 2010, the company sold its 21.2% interest in the Morelos gold project in Mexico to Gleichen Resources Ltd.
Acquisition of 70% Interest in El Morro Project: The company, in February 2010, acquired the 70% interest in the El Morro Project from New Gold Inc. El Morro is a copper-gold project located in north-central Chile, Region III, approximately 80 kilometres east of the city of Vallenar.
Acquisition of Canplats: In February 2010, the company acquired Canplats Resources Corporation. The Camino Rojo Project, acquired through the Canplats Acquisition, expands Goldcorps land package in the district to approximately 4,600 square kilometres.
Sale of New Gold Shares: The company, in October 2009, disposed of its 7% investment in New Gold.
In June 2010, Temex Resources Corp. has signed a joint venture agreement with Goldcorp Inc. on an Ontario gold property. Under terms of the agreement, Temex acquired an undivided 60% interest in the mining rights to the Upper Hallnor Mine Property. Temex holds a portfolio of precious metals properties in northeastern Ontario.
Goldcorp Inc. was founded in 1954.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOLDCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOLDCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOLDCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOLDCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOLDCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goldcorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goldcorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goldcorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goldcorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goldcorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOLDCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOLDCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOLDCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOLDCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOLDCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOLDCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goldcorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goldcorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goldcorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Goldcorp Inc. History
Goldcorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goldcorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Goldcorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goldcorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goldcorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Goldcorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Goldcorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goldcorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goldcorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goldcorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Goldcorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Goldcorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goldcorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goldcorp Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?