- The report contains detailed information about Gold Canyon Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gold Canyon Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gold Canyon Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gold Canyon Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gold Canyon Resources Inc. business.
About Gold Canyon Resources Inc.
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. The companys exploration efforts are focused in Ontario, Canada and the State of Nevada in the United States.
The company is exploring four projects ranging from early through advanced exploration stages. These projects are Springpole Gold Project; Cordero Gallium Project; Favourable Lake Project (Polymetallic); and Horseshoe Island Gold Project.
Springpole Gold Project: The Springpole Gold Project is located approximately 70 miles (115 kilometers) northeast of the town of Red Lake, in the Red Lake Mining District, in the district of Kenora in northwestern Ontario. The company is in the exploration stage with respect to its interests in this mineral property which consist of 225 claims and cover approximately 20,000 acres. The company maintains 100% control of all claims through leasehold interest and direct location. In 2008, the company completed a drill program that consisted of 7 drill holes totaling 2,452 meters of diamond drilling.
Cordero Gallium Project: The company controls a 100% interest in the Cordero Gallium Project by leasehold interest and direct location through its 100% owned subsidiary Gold Canyon Resources USA Inc. The project, located in north-central Nevada covering approximately 3,800 acres, is a gallium occurrence in North America.
Favourable Lake Project: The company has acquired a 100% interest in the Favourable Lake Poly-metallic property. The property is approximately 120 miles (200 kilometers) north of Red Lake, Ontario and consists of 268 individual claims units covering approximately 10,590 acres in the mineralized Favourable Lake Greenstone Belt. It has entered into a mineral property option agreement with Shoreham Resources Ltd.
Horseshoe Island Gold Project: The company has acquired an assignment of an option to acquire 100% of 10 contiguous mineral claims (79 units) representing the Horseshoe Island gold occurrence held by Vital Resources Corp (Vital). Additional ground was also staked which links the Horseshoe Island property to the Springpole Gold Project. The company would focus on the Au (gold) Pt (platinum) Pd (palladium) Ni (nickel) Cu (copper) potential of the new ground.
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. was incorporated in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gold Canyon Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gold Canyon Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOLD CANYON RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. History
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gold Canyon Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?