- The report contains detailed information about Geodex Minerals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Geodex Minerals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Geodex Minerals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Geodex Minerals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Geodex Minerals Ltd. business.
About Geodex Minerals Ltd.
Geodex Minerals Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada.
Sisson Brook Tungsten-Molybdenum (copper) Property
The company's primary property is Sisson Brook property. It has an 86% working interest in Sisson Brook. Sisson Brook is located 60 kilometers northwest of Fredericton, near the village of Napadogan. As of July 20, 2009, a total of 46,538 meters in 208 holes had been drilled on the property.
Teck Cominco Properties, New Brunswick
The company has entered into an agreement with Teck Cominco Limited (Teck) on certain of its Mount Pleasant West properties.
Kedron Property: The company acquired by staking, certain mineral claims in the Kedron, Beech Hill, and Mag River properties. On the Kedron property, two holes for 559 meters tested the altered granite which hosts the poly-metallic veins found in previous drill hole.
Mount Pleasant Ridge Property: The company acquired an option to earn a 100% interest in certain mineral claims.
Mount Pleasant West Property: The company acquired by staking, certain mineral claims.
Murgor Property: The company has entered into an option agreement to earn a 60% interest in certain mineral claims.
Pershing Property: The company has entered into an option agreement to earn a 60% interest in certain mineral claims.
Union Property: The company acquired an option to earn a 60% interest in certain mineral claims.
Mount Pleasant West Properties, New Brunswick
The company acquired additional mineral claim groups by staking and through option agreements which are not subject to the Teck Joint Venture agreement. The company's Mount Pleasant West property surrounds the Mount Pleasant mine in south-central New Brunswick.
The Armstrong Brook Gold Property, New Brunswick
The company has a 100% interest in the 113 claim Armstrong Brook property located near Saint John, New Brunswick.
Harry Brook Property
The company acquired by staking certain mineral claims in Harry Brook Property located New Brunswick.
The company acquired by staking certain mineral claims in Manzerbrooke Property.
Nashwaak River, New Brunswick
The company entered into an option agreement to earn a 90% interest in certain mineral claims in Nashwaak River, New Brunswick.
Lepreau Road, New Brunswick
The company acquired by staking certain mineral claims in Lepreau Road, New Brunswick.
Sisson Brook to Burnthill Mine Area the Northern properties
The company also owns interest in following properties, Burnthill, Turnbull Mountain, Trout Brook, and Ranger Brook. These properties are located in a northeast-trending W-Mo-Sn-In metallogenic belt between Sisson Brook and the Burnthill tungsten-molybdenum mine.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Geodex Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Geodex Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Geodex Minerals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Geodex Minerals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Geodex Minerals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GEODEX MINERALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Geodex Minerals Ltd. History
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Geodex Minerals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Geodex Minerals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Geodex Minerals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Geodex Minerals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Geodex Minerals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Geodex Minerals Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?