- The report contains detailed information about Gemco Minerals Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gemco Minerals Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gemco Minerals Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gemco Minerals Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gemco Minerals Inc business.
About Gemco Minerals Inc
Gemco Minerals, Inc. engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the Province of British Columbia. The companys primary focus is the exploration of its Burns Group Property, located 45 miles east of Quesnel, British Columbia.
The company owns 2,792 acres (1,129 hectares) of mineral tenure to bring the Burns Group property to a total of 12,685 contiguous acres (5,134 hectares).
Other Mineral Properties
The company owns 66.67% interest in EKG Minerals Inc. (EKG). EKG holds 100% interest in the 1181.64 hectare (2920 acre) gold and silver Tom claim group, also internally referred to as the Snowflake property, located north of Oliver, BC.
The company also has 100% interest in two placer properties in the Cariboo region: the Hawk LPM (lease of placer minerals) located four kilometers from Barkerville and the Joytown LPM which is located near the headwaters of Cunningham Creek.
Mexico Placer Property
The company has a 50/50 joint venture partnership with Mexican registered Canamex Corporation. Canamex has been in the precious metal extraction research industry. The property has access and foreshore rights to the Pacific Ocean and is located on the Baja Peninsula of Mexico.
The company has an interest in two additional placer claims. These properties consist of approximately 600 hectares, are approximately 27 kilometers in length.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GEMCO MINERALS INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEMCO MINERALS INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEMCO MINERALS INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEMCO MINERALS INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEMCO MINERALS INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gemco Minerals Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gemco Minerals Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gemco Minerals Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gemco Minerals Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gemco Minerals Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. GEMCO MINERALS INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEMCO MINERALS INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GEMCO MINERALS INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GEMCO MINERALS INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GEMCO MINERALS INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GEMCO MINERALS INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gemco Minerals Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gemco Minerals Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gemco Minerals Inc Major Shareholders
Gemco Minerals Inc History
Gemco Minerals Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gemco Minerals Inc Offices and Representations
Gemco Minerals Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gemco Minerals Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gemco Minerals Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Gemco Minerals Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gemco Minerals Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gemco Minerals Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gemco Minerals Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gemco Minerals Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Gemco Minerals Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Gemco Minerals Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gemco Minerals Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gemco Minerals Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?